Addictive diseases services:
- Psychoeducational Classes and Counseling
- Avita offers short-term individual, family, and group educational and counseling services to help you and your family acquire knowledge and self-help skills for coping, problem solving, and recovery. Daily group sessions and classes are available that teach living skills, anger and stress management, self-esteem boosters, and parenting skills.
- Rehabilitation and Community Support
- If you’re facing an addictive disease, rehabilitation and community support services are available to help you manage your illness, improve your quality of life, and be as independent as possible. Avita personnel offer help managing daily activities such as coordinating care, nutrition planning, budgeting skills, and more. Assistance with fulfilling vocational or employment goals is also available.
- Ambulatory Detox Program
- Ambulatory detox is a specialized outpatient detoxification program that focuses on the medical management of mild to moderate withdrawal symptoms. This program utilizes physician, nursing, and counselor consultation, screening, diagnostic assessment, and short-term outpatient treatment. Ambulatory Detoxification Program is open from 9AM to 7PM seven days a week admission availability and support services for individuals who are chemically dependent.
- Employment Support
- The Avita employment specialists can help individuals facing addictive disease identify strengths, learn job skills, pursue interviews, and support them in succeeding at their job. Employment may only be a few hours per week up to full time employment. Our staff works with a variety of employers including banks, hospitals, food service operations, retail sites, manufacturing companies, and more.
- Depending on treatment needs, medical services may be available including physician and nursing care, medication management, and pharmacy services.
Call for more information.
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Services: Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
Fees: Sliding fee scale. Call for rates and qualifications. Payment assistance av
Insurances: Self payment, Medicaid, Medicare, Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.