Location services description:
- Substance abuse treatment
- Halfway house
Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less)
- Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days)
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Types of patients treated:
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Persons with HIV/AIDS
- Pregnant/postpartum women
- Residential beds for clients' children
Payment is on a sliding fee scale based on income and other factors, also accepted is cash, self-payment, state financed health insurance plan other than medicaid, private health insurance.
Services: Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
Fees: Sliding fee scale. Call for rates and qualifications. Payment assistance av
Insurances: Self payment, Medicaid, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.