Our medically supervised Detoxification Program is staffed 24-hours a day by ARNPs, RNs, nurses, chemical dependency counselors, and other addiction specialists. It is a non-smoking facility, so smokers will be provided with nicotine replacement patches during their stays. A course of detox includes:
- Apple Health plan enrollment (if low income and not insured)
- Medical oversight, including withdrawal medications
- Nicotine replacement patches for smokers
- Healthy meals and snacks
- Drug, alcohol, and health screening and information
- Counseling and recovery support services
- Discharge planning and treatment coordination
For a list of what to bring, please visit the website or call the facility.
Payment is on a sliding fee scale based on income and other factors, also accepted is cash, self payment, medicaid, state financed health insurance plans other than medicaid, private health insurance, and access recovery vouchers.
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.