- Alcohol and drug information school
- Drug screening
- Outpatient treatment services
- Women's living recovery outpatient program
- Pregnant and parenting women's residential program
- Domestic violence perpetrator treatment
- Parent-Child assistance program
Also offers a detoxification program.
Payment is on a sliding fee scale based on income and other factors, also accepted is cash, self payment, medicaid, state financed health insurance plans other than medicaid, private health insurance, and access recovery vouchers.
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.