About Baptist Health Recover
- Baptist Health Recover is an adult alcohol and drug dependency treatment program for those 18 years and older and includes inpatient detoxification from opiate, Benzedrine and/or alcohol addiction.
- If you don't have health insurance coverage, you will be required to pay a deposit prior to services being rendered.
- Baptist Health will never delay or deny service due to an inability to pay in life-threatening (emergency) situations.
- Baptist Health offers financial assistance and charity to eligible patients.
- Patients without insurance who do not qualify for any third party or governmental health benefits will receive a discount of 74 percent of their billed charges.
Fees: Insurance Accepted, Sliding Scale Fee
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers (which are based on your income and you can qualify for free treatment) and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.