Outpatient Substance Abuse Services for Adolescents and Adults.
- Addictive Disorder Assessments
- Night Treatment Program
- Aftercare Support Program
- Smoking Cessation Screening
- Gambling Screening
- Court Approved DWI Education Program
- Court Approved Drug Education Program
- Random Drug Screening
- Individual, Family and Multi-Family Sessions
- Inpatient Treatment
- Inpatient Detoxification
- Half-Way House
- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Services: Domestic Violence Intervention; Drug Abuse, Adolescents; Drug Abuse, Adult; Drug Abuse, Counseling; Drug Abuse, Outpatient; Gambling/Gamblers Anon; HIV, Counseling; HIV, Testing; Halfway House, Adoles
Fees: Sliding scale based on income, very gene
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.