A State of Tennessee licensed faith-based outpatient treatment facility focused on the combination of addiction and mental health issues (co-occurring disorders).
Urban Family Ministries is a nonprofit organization offering:
1. Alcohol and Drug Recovery & Support - UFM is a licensed faith-based outpatient treatment facility focused on helping individuals overcome the ravishes of drug and alcohol addiction. The program is open to anyone that is 18 years of age and who has been a resident of Tennessee for at least thirty days. The program offers services ranging from case-management to spiritual counseling.
2. HOPWA - UFM offers housing and support for persons living with AIDS.
3. UFM Food Program- UFM provides food to churches and organizations which feeds over 200 children during the summer.
4. Emergency Shelter - UFM maintains housing for men, women and children and is a referral source for other services through the Shelby County homeless continuum of care.
5. Culinary Arts Youth Academy- UFM partners with the Safari restaurant and offers training to urban youth in all areas of culinary arts.
6. Ex-Offender Community Re-entry Program - UFM offers housing and support for non-violent ex-offenders returning to the community.
7. DUI School - UFM offers court approved classes for individuals convicted of DUI offenses.
8. Vocational Rehabilitation - UFM helps physically and emotionally challenged individuals to secure and maintain employment along with independent living skills.
9. Urban Family Counseling - UFM offers individual, pre-marital and family pastoral counseling by appointment only.
Payment is on a sliding scale based off of income and other factors, also accepted is cash, and self-payment.
Call for more information.
Services: Substance abuse treatment services
Fees: Sliding fee scale. Call for rates and qualifications. Payment assistance av
Insurances: Self payment, Access to Recovery
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.