Fort Payne Adult Addiction Treatment Center provides intensive outpatient services for adults (ages 18 and over) and outpatient services for adolescents (ages 12 to 18) who are experiencing substance abuse problems. The program provides treatment for males and females, adolescents and adults, suffering from chemical abuse or dependence. They combine individualized treatment plans with small group therapy.
Morning and evening programs are available and include 9-12 weeks of comprehensive professional support and treatment.
- Individual and group therapy;
- Medical and nursing services as deemed appropriate;
- A system for consultation or referral for identified treatment needs if such services are not available in the program and which includes close coordination of such services by the program and an effort by the program to arrange needed medical or psychiatric services by telephone within twenty-four hours of when the need was identified and in-person services within a timeframe appropriate to the severity and issue;
- Family treatment services as deemed appropriate; and
- Educational and informational programming adaptable to individual client needs and developmental status.
Payment is on a sliding fee scale based on income and other factors, cash, self-payment, medicaid, state financed health insurance plan other than medicaid, private health insurance, and military insurance.
For further information, please contact facility.
Services: Substance abuse treatment services
Fees: Sliding fee scale. Call for rates and qualifications. Payment assistance av
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.