About Weems Community Mental Health Center Newton County Office
Substance abuse is a great concern for many communities.
Weems LifeCare offers treatment programs that address a variety of substance abuse problemsincluding those that are just beginning to cause problems in an individual's life.
The treatment programs include:
- 30-day residential treatment program for the more severe substance abuse issues.
- Weems LifeCare is a 36-bed residential program located behind the Weems Main Center at 1415 College Drive.
- Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Mental Health, LifeCare treats both men and women ages 18 and older.
Secondary Residential Treatment:
- Extended treatment beyond the initial 30-day inpatient program that allows individuals to work during the day.
- Clients can stay up to 60 days in the three-quarter-way program.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP):
- 10-week structured program for problems that are not so severe as to require inpatient treatment; consists of three group meetings per week after business hours, which allows participants to keep their regular work schedule in most cases.
- Individual counseling is also an important part of IOP.
- State-approved program for individuals who have lost their driver's license due to a DUI citation; upon completion of the program, individuals may be eligible for reinstatement of the driver's license one to two years earlier than otherwise.
Opioid Replacement Education Group:
- For those seeking Medication Assisted Treatment for opioid addiction.
Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program:
- 10-week structured program for the adolescent population in which participants meet three times per week for 10 weeks.
- Individual counseling is also provided.
- Payment is on a sliding fee scale based on income and other factors, also accepted in cash, self-payment, medicaid, medicare, state financed health insurance plan other than medicaid, and private health insurance.
- For hours and more information, please contact directly.
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.
Looking for Addiction Treatment?
Call 1-866-972-0589 for help.
User questions & answersAre you familiar with Weems Community Mental Health Center Newton County Office? Help FreeRehabCenters.org users find out answers.
We publish all Helpful information.
What is your current addiction that you are seeking help for? How long have you been addicted to it?
Methamphetamine and going on 11 years
Alchohol and weed for over 10 years
Xanax and metb
Have you ever been to a rehab facility before? How was it? What did you pay for treatment? (Let us also know the name of the treatment center)
yes i had to pay for it
Yes n it was ok. I didn't pay for it.
Do you have health insurance? Do you have a high deductible?
If you have any other information you would like us to know, please enter it here.
Going to have my son taken from me by my ex if I don't get help from drinking
I'm homeless and just got of jail.i was in a bad trlayioehip
Have you ever had free rehab before? How did you get in to the program?
Do they accept ex felons?