About Ninilchik Traditional Council Community Clinic
The Ninilchik Traditional Council Behavioral Health Programs Mission
- To provide the highest quality of care in meeting the clients self-determined goals for treatment, by providing integrated mental health and substance abuse treatment in a supportive, compassionate, culturally competent, and strengths-focused treatment setting.
Payment is on a sliding fee scale based on income and other factors, also accepted is cash, self payment, private health insurance, and military insurance.
- Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.
Looking for Addiction Treatment?
Call 1-866-972-0589 for help.
User questions & answersAre you familiar with Ninilchik Traditional Council Community Clinic? Help FreeRehabCenters.org users find out answers.
We publish all Helpful information.
What is your current addiction that you are seeking help for? How long have you been addicted to it?
Have you ever been to a rehab facility before? How was it? What did you pay for treatment? (Let us also know the name of the treatment center)
Do you have health insurance? Do you have a high deductible?
If you have any other information you would like us to know, please enter it here.
Have you ever had free rehab before? How did you get in to the program?
Do they accept ex felons?