The Ninilchik Traditional Council Behavioral Health Programs Mission
- To provide the highest quality of care in meeting the clients self-determined goals for treatment, by providing integrated mental health and substance abuse treatment in a supportive, compassionate, culturally competent, and strengths-focused treatment setting.
Payment is on a sliding fee scale based on income and other factors, also accepted is cash, self payment, private health insurance, and military insurance.
- Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.
Looking for Addiction Treatment?
Call 1-866-972-0589 for help.