Free Rehab Centers in Alaska: Find a Program That's Right for You
Looking for a free rehab center in Alaska? Our comprehensive list can help you find a program that's right for your needs and budget. We offer information on inpatient, outpatient, and residential rehab programs, as well as specialized programs for women, veterans, and people with co-occurring disorders.
What is free rehab?
Free rehab is a substance abuse treatment program that is offered at no cost to participants. These programs are typically funded by government grants, donations, and private insurance.
What types of free rehab programs are available in Alaska?
There are a variety of free rehab programs available in Florida, including:
- Inpatient rehab: Inpatient rehab programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need intensive treatment and support.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment on a part-time basis. This type of rehab is ideal for people who have a job or other commitments that prevent them from attending inpatient rehab.
- Residential rehab: Residential rehab programs provide housing and treatment in a community setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need a supportive environment to recover from addiction.
Choose from the links below to find a rehab center in Alaska
- Anchorage (22)
- Barrow (1)
- Bethel (1)
- Cordova (1)
- Delta Junction (1)
- Dillingham (1)
- Eagle River (1)
- Fairbanks (5)
- Juneau (2)
- Ketchikan (4)
- Nenana (1)
- Ninilchik (1)
- Palmer (1)
- Petersburg (1)
- Saint Paul Island (2)
- Sand Point (1)
- Seward (1)
- Shungnak (1)
- Sitka (1)
- Soldotna (2)
- Wasilla (2)
- Wrangell (1)
Tips on choosing a free rehab center in Alaska
- Make sure the center is accredited. Accreditation means that the center has met certain standards of quality and patient care. You can find accredited rehab centers by visiting the websites of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Check the center's track record. How long has the center been in operation? What is its success rate? You can find this information by reading online reviews or by contacting the center directly.
- Consider the center's treatment approach. Does the center offer a variety of treatment modalities, or does it focus on one approach? What is the center's philosophy on addiction treatment?
- Find out what the center's aftercare program is like. Aftercare is essential to long-term recovery. Make sure the center you choose offers a comprehensive aftercare program.
- Make sure the center is a good fit for you. Consider your individual needs and preferences when choosing a rehab center. For example, if you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you'll need to find a center that offers dual diagnosis treatment.
Here are some additional tips:
- Ask about the center's admission process. What documentation do you need to provide? Is there a waiting list?
- Find out what the center's policies are on insurance and financial assistance. Will the center accept your insurance? Does the center offer financial assistance to patients who need it?
- Visit the center in person, if possible. This will give you a chance to meet the staff, see the facilities, and get a feel for the center's atmosphere.
- Talk to people who have been to the center. Ask them about their experiences and whether they would recommend the center to others.
Latest Free Rehab Centers Added/Updated in Alaska:
15765 Kingsley Road
Ninilchik, AK - 99639
The Ninilchik Traditional Council Behavioral Health Programs Mission To provide the highest quality of care in meeting the clients self-determined goals for treatment, by providing integrated mental health and substance abuse treatment in a supportive, compassionate, culturally competent, and strengths-focused treatment setting. Payment .. see more
123 Fireweed Lane
Anchorage, AK - 99503
Renew Your Mind provides a substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to trauma related counseling, behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse prevention. Payment forms for these services include cash or self payment. Please con .. see more
3001 C Street
Anchorage, AK - 99503
Alaska VA Healthcare System provides a mixture of mental health and substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in a residential and outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to case management, individual and group counseling, group and family counseling, self-help groups and mental health services. Payment f .. see more
P.O. Box 528
Bethel, AK - 99559
Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation provides a mixture of mental health and substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in a residential and outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to trauma related counseling, behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse prevention. Payment for .. see more
Shungnak, AK - 99773
Native Village of Shungnak Location services description: Substance abuse treatment. Treatment received at location : Outpatient Types of patients treated: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Pregnant/postpartum women , Women, Criminal justice clients .. see more
333 Church Street
Wrangell, AK - 99929
Alaska Islands Community available services include: * community-based behavioral * health services * individual therapy * group therapy * family therapy * substance abuse counseling * school-based behavioral services * crisis intervention * psychiatric evaluations * psychiatric medication monitoring Office Hours: .. see more
1000 Polovina Turnpike, P.O. Box 148
Saint Paul Island, AK - 99660
Saint Paul Health Center provides services that include but are not limited to treatment when you are sick, need pregnancy care, dental care, normal checkups, mental health, substance abuse help, and more. .. see more
4600 Abbott Road
Anchorage, AK - 99507
AK Child & Family Residential Treatment is here to assist youth with emotional and behavioral diagnoses who need a highly structured environment and 24-hour supervision.Their residential treatment program is housed on two campuses Jesse Lee Campus and Maplewood Campus. There are six cottages and the ages / genders served are contingent upon the nee .. see more
3052 Fifth Avenue
Ketchikan, AK - 99901
Gateway serves as a full-service community mental health service. General services include: adult and couples services, individual and group therapy, and rehabilitation services. Also provides outpatient substance use treatment services for men, women and juveniles. .. see more
2960 Tongass Avenue
Ketchikan, AK - 99901
Offers treatment programs for substance abuse and opioid treatment with partial hospitalization and day treatments. This facility accommodates persons with mental and substance abuse disorders, active duty military, people who have experienced intimate partner violence or other domestic violence, and veterans. Programs: Substance Use Di .. see more
16600 Centerfield Drive
Eagle River, AK - 99577
Intensive Outpatient Treatment provides structured day and evening treatment programs. These programs offer the patient education, group counseling and individual counseling, essential in addressing alcohol and other drug problems, while allowing the patient to apply his/her newly acquired skills within the real world environment. Intensive out .. see more
710 3rd Avenue
Fairbanks, AK - 99701
IAA Project Special Delivery (Fairbanks) in Fairbanks, Alaska is a drug treatment center focusing on substance abuse treatment services. Providing substance abuse treatment, detoxification, methadone maintenance, and methadone detox with outpatient care. No special groups or programs are supported for drug rehab. Medicaid, state financed payment, p .. see more
2825 West 42nd Avenue
Anchorage, AK - 99517
Genesis recovery services, inc. based in Anchorage, Alaska, specializes in substance abuse counseling from a psychological perspective. With more than 50-years of combined experience, they believe your greatest pain can become your greatest strength. They are not just another business; they see their service as a mission. For more than 25 years, th .. see more
3260 Hospital Drive
Juneau, AK - 99801
Rainforest Recovery Center (RRC) offers comprehensive treatment services for people with substance abuse, substance dependence and other addiction disorders. At RRC, they know that addiction is treatable and success can be achieved when individuals take an active role in their personal recovery. Rainforest accepts Medicaid and private insurance. Th .. see more
307 East 2nd Street
Nenana, AK - 99760
Railbelt Mental Health and Addictions Services to people experiencing serious emotional illness or serious emotional disturbance, Including these specific services: anger management, assessment, psychiatric services, case management, individual and family therapy and emergency services. .. see more
Search for Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7