About Darp Foundation Substance Abuse Services
Darp Foundation provides a community-based, peer-group-oriented, residential facilities that provide food, shelter and recovery services in a supportive, non-drinking, drug free environment.
Services may include case management, relapse prevention counseling, 12-step meetings, educational and vocational planning, recreational activities and assistance in obtaining health, social, vocational and other services available in the community.
Residents are expected to abide by house rules which vary from facility to facility.
The objective is to help people who are recovering from substance abuse bridge the gap between intensive treatment and independent sober living.
Complete list of services provided:
- alcoholism counseling,
- alcoholism related recovery homes/halfway houses,
- drug abuse counseling,
- drug related recovery homes/halfway houses,
- inpatient alcoholism treatment facilities,
- inpatient drug abuse treatment facilities,
- inpatient substance abuse treatment facilities,
- recovery homes/halfway houses,
- residential drug abuse treatment facilities,
- residential substance abuse treatment facilities,
- substance abuse education/prevention,
- substance abuse treatment programs.
- Contact for details.
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers (which are based on your income and you can qualify for free treatment) and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.