Center for Family Services has been providing outpatient programs for individuals and families affected by alcohol and other substance abuse for over 25 years.
Through the recovery process, family and individual needs are identified and addressed.
The Recovery Program offers:
- Confidential outpatient treatment services
- Comprehensive substance abuse assessments
- Individualized treatment plan
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Self-help and support group orientation
- Referral services
- Relapse prevention skills training
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) services for those individuals employed in careers regulated by the US Department of Transportation
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.