Wayne Counseling and Family Services provides a mixture of mental health and substance abuse treatment services in an outpatient setting for adult men and women.
These services include but are not limited to individual and group counseling, behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse prevention.
Payment forms accepted include cash or self payment, medicaid, private health insurance and state financed health insurance plan other than medicaid.
A sliding fee scale is available for those in need of financial assistance.
It is based off of income and other factors. Please contact Wayne Counseling and Family Services for more information.
- Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday Monday 10 am - 9 pm friday 10 am - 3 pm 9 am - 12 pm
- Saturday Tuesday 10 am - 9 pm friday 10 am - 3 pm 9 am - 12 pm
- Saturday Wednesday 10 am - 9 pm friday 10 am - 3 pm 9 am - 12 pm
- Saturday Thursday 10 am - 9 pm friday 10 am - 3 pm 9 am - 12 pm
Services: Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
Fees: Sliding fee scale. Call for rates and qualifications. Payment assistance av
Insurances: Self payment, Medicaid, Private health insurance
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.
Looking for Addiction Treatment?
Call 1-866-972-0589 for help.