While in treatment, clients also participate in:
- Meditation and relaxation classes
- Small group therapy
- One-on-one counseling
- Weekly care plan review
- A theater program
- Video and lectures material specific to substance abuse
- Motivational interviewing
- Relapse prevention workshops
- Therapeutic work activities
- Gender group counseling
- Recreation (including exercise equipment, walks, gym, indoor climbing wall, full ropes course, etc…)
- Family program activities and family therapy
- Traditional classroom activities
Payment is on a sliding fee scale based on income and other factors, also accepted is cash, self-payment, or medicaid.
Contact for more information.
Services: Substance abuse treatment services
Fees: Sliding fee scale. Call for rates and qualifications. Payment assistance av
Insurances: Self payment, State financed insurance (other than Medicaid), Private health insurance, Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.