Substance Abuse Services:
- Outpatient and intensive outpatient treatment: adults
- Outpatient treatment: adolescents
- DUI services: evaluations/updates, remedial education, Investigative Reports
- Adolescent/adult early intervention for substance abuse
- Youth substance abuse prevention programs
The Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS), Division of Mental Health and Division of Alcohol and Substance Abuse provides funding to community mental health agencies for qualifying people in Illinois who need these services.
- Self Payment.
- Private health insurance.
- State financed insurance (other than Medicaid).
- Sliding Fee Scale
Services: Substance Abuse Treatment
Fees: Partially or totally funded by the Government
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.