Free Rehab Centers in Connecticut: Find a Program That's Right for You
Looking for a free rehab center in Connecticut? Our comprehensive list can help you find a program that's right for your needs and budget. We offer information on inpatient, outpatient, and residential rehab programs, as well as specialized programs for women, veterans, and people with co-occurring disorders.
What is free rehab?
Free rehab is a substance abuse treatment program that is offered at no cost to participants. These programs are typically funded by government grants, donations, and private insurance.
What types of free rehab programs are available in Connecticut?
There are a variety of free rehab programs available in Florida, including:
- Inpatient rehab: Inpatient rehab programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need intensive treatment and support.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment on a part-time basis. This type of rehab is ideal for people who have a job or other commitments that prevent them from attending inpatient rehab.
- Residential rehab: Residential rehab programs provide housing and treatment in a community setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need a supportive environment to recover from addiction.
Choose from the links below to find a rehab center in Connecticut
- Ansonia (1)
- Bridgeport (5)
- Bristol (2)
- Cromwell (1)
- Danbury (2)
- Danielson (1)
- Dayville (1)
- Derby (1)
- East Hartford (2)
- Groton (1)
- Hamden (2)
- Hartford (8)
- Jewett City (1)
- Madison (1)
- Manchester (1)
- Meriden (1)
- Middletown (7)
- Milford (1)
- New Britain (2)
- New Haven (12)
- New London (1)
- North Haven (1)
- Norwalk (1)
- Norwich (1)
- Plainville (1)
- Plantsville (1)
- Shelton (1)
- Stamford (1)
- Torrington (1)
- Waterbury (4)
- West Haven (2)
- Willimantic (1)
- Winsted (1)
Tips on choosing a free rehab center in Connecticut
- Make sure the center is accredited. Accreditation means that the center has met certain standards of quality and patient care. You can find accredited rehab centers by visiting the websites of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Check the center's track record. How long has the center been in operation? What is its success rate? You can find this information by reading online reviews or by contacting the center directly.
- Consider the center's treatment approach. Does the center offer a variety of treatment modalities, or does it focus on one approach? What is the center's philosophy on addiction treatment?
- Find out what the center's aftercare program is like. Aftercare is essential to long-term recovery. Make sure the center you choose offers a comprehensive aftercare program.
- Make sure the center is a good fit for you. Consider your individual needs and preferences when choosing a rehab center. For example, if you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you'll need to find a center that offers dual diagnosis treatment.
Here are some additional tips:
- Ask about the center's admission process. What documentation do you need to provide? Is there a waiting list?
- Find out what the center's policies are on insurance and financial assistance. Will the center accept your insurance? Does the center offer financial assistance to patients who need it?
- Visit the center in person, if possible. This will give you a chance to meet the staff, see the facilities, and get a feel for the center's atmosphere.
- Talk to people who have been to the center. Ask them about their experiences and whether they would recommend the center to others.
Latest Free Rehab Centers Added/Updated in Connecticut:
66 West Street,
Danbury, CT - 06810
If do not have insurance can qualify for sliding fee scale. Call for full details. Suboxone Program The agency offers a suboxone program which includes evaluation, medication management and ongoing counseling. Substance Use Groups The agency offers substance use groups which include Relapse Prevention, Insight and Motivati .. see more
1 Lafayette Circle
Bridgeport, CT - 06604
Provides quality substance abuse and mental health treatment to men, women, and adolescents. Renaissance's Bridgeport Outpatient Cinic is housed in a modern facility next to headquarters at One Lafayette Circle in Bridgeport. The clinic serves adults and adolescents utilizing a range of Evidence Based Treatment models. .. see more
500 Albany Avenue
Hartford, CT - 06120
Hours: Mondays through Fridays 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Medication Assisted Treatment ProgramCHS has recently been the recipient of the HRSA Substance Abuse Service Expansion funding. With this grant, CHS will be able to accomodate 400 new clients annually and expand its Medication Assisted Treatment services tremendously. Suboxone is a medic .. see more
1000 Silver Street
Middletown, CT - 06457
The Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services Location services description: Substance abuse treatment, Detoxification, Methadone Maintenance, Methadone Detoxification, Buprenorphine Services. Treatment received at location: Hospital inpatient Types of patients treated: Persons with co-occurring menta .. see more
1400 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT - 06517
The Residential Treatment program services 38 adolescent boys and girls experiencing significant emotional, behavioral and/or psychiatric difficulties requiring an intensive highly supervised out of home treatment setting, typically for 6 to 9 months. There are two 13-bed boys units and one 12-bed girls unit. Youth receive individualized treatment .. see more
2550 Main Street
Hartford, CT - 06120
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, & Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PMWednesday & Thurday: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Outpatient Services: HBH's mental health and substance abuse services to adults, including psychotherapy, psychiatric evaluations & medication monitoring. As a non-profit organization, they are driven by their mission and take pride in their commi .. see more
1438 Park Avenue
Bridgeport, CT - 06604
Outpatient treatment: Sliding fee scale treatment. Outpatient TreatmentAll client care is individualized and achievements are based on clearly defined clinical indicators. The philosophy of the Outpatient Program is to provide a holistic treatment approach to empower clients who are affected by drugs and alcohol dependency with the tools necess .. see more
341 West Street,
Plantsville, CT - 06479
Perspective Center for Care Inc Program Offers: Suboxone Program The agency offers a suboxone program which includes evaluation, medication management and ongoing counseling. Substance Use Groups The agency offers substance use groups which include Relapse Prevention, Insight and Motivation, and Co-occurring Group. Family Supp .. see more
100 Roscommon Drive
Middletown, CT - 06457
They offer a range of residential, outpatient and community-based services customized to youre your needs. Their community-based programs include outpatient behavioral health clinics, gambling-specific treatment programs, state-mandated driving-while-intoxicated and drug education programs for first-time offenders and evidence-based prevention st .. see more
402 East Main Street
Waterbury, CT - 06702
Wellmore Adult Outpatient Services provides substance use and co-occurring mental health treatment for individuals working and living in the community. Services are offered during day and evening hours to accommodate varying schedules. Their Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) provides treatment services for those struggling with co-occurring i .. see more
333 Homestead Avenue
Hartford, CT - 06132
The Salvation Army's Adult Rehabilitation Centers (ARCs) provide spiritual, social, and emotional assistance for men and women who have lost the ability to cope with their problems and provide for themselves. A seven-phase program provides residents with the opportunity to regain self-respect and acquire the moral and spiritual principles of cond .. see more
1007 North Main Street
Dayville, CT - 06241
United Services is one of the most comprehensive behavioral health centers in Connecticut, with over 30 different programs under one integrated and Their mission in all services is to create healthy communities by providing an effective response to the youth, family, and adult social and behavioral health needs in the communities they serve. The .. see more
500 Vine Street
Hartford, CT - 06112
The Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services operates four inpatient treatment facilities for persons with severe addiction and/or psychiatric problems. Admissions Offices for Inpatient Psychiatric Beds Contact No.: Capitol Region Mental Health Center: 860-297-0973 Connecticut Valley Hospital: 860-262-5515 (at CVH) .. see more
816 Broad St
Meriden, CT - 06450
Perspective Center for Care Meriden provides substance abuse counseling and treatment. If no insurance sliding fee may be approved. Call for details. .. see more
500 Blue Hills Avenue
Hartford, CT - 06112
If you have been using alcohol, opiates (heroin, oxycodone or similar drugs) or benzodiazepines and have been feeling physically sick because of using, then Detoxification should be your first step toward recovery. Detoxification will help you safely get through the often painful effects of withdrawal (DTs, or other physical symptoms). InterComm .. see more
Search for Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7