Free Rehab Centers in Nebraska: Find a Program That's Right for You
Looking for a free rehab center in Nebraska? Our comprehensive list can help you find a program that's right for your needs and budget. We offer information on inpatient, outpatient, and residential rehab programs, as well as specialized programs for women, veterans, and people with co-occurring disorders.
What is free rehab?
Free rehab is a substance abuse treatment program that is offered at no cost to participants. These programs are typically funded by government grants, donations, and private insurance.
What types of free rehab programs are available in Nebraska?
There are a variety of free rehab programs available in Florida, including:
- Inpatient rehab: Inpatient rehab programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need intensive treatment and support.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment on a part-time basis. This type of rehab is ideal for people who have a job or other commitments that prevent them from attending inpatient rehab.
- Residential rehab: Residential rehab programs provide housing and treatment in a community setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need a supportive environment to recover from addiction.
Choose from the links below to find a rehab center in Nebraska
- Alliance (1)
- Auburn (1)
- Beatrice (1)
- Bellevue (1)
- Chadron (1)
- Columbus (3)
- Crete (1)
- David City (1)
- Fremont (1)
- Geneva (1)
- Gordon (1)
- Grand Island (3)
- Hastings (2)
- Kearney (1)
- Lexington (1)
- Lincoln (18)
- Norfolk (3)
- North Platte (1)
- Omaha (21)
- Oneill (1)
- Seward (1)
- South Sioux City (1)
- Wahoo (1)
- Winnebago (1)
Tips on choosing a free rehab center in Nebraska
- Make sure the center is accredited. Accreditation means that the center has met certain standards of quality and patient care. You can find accredited rehab centers by visiting the websites of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Check the center's track record. How long has the center been in operation? What is its success rate? You can find this information by reading online reviews or by contacting the center directly.
- Consider the center's treatment approach. Does the center offer a variety of treatment modalities, or does it focus on one approach? What is the center's philosophy on addiction treatment?
- Find out what the center's aftercare program is like. Aftercare is essential to long-term recovery. Make sure the center you choose offers a comprehensive aftercare program.
- Make sure the center is a good fit for you. Consider your individual needs and preferences when choosing a rehab center. For example, if you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you'll need to find a center that offers dual diagnosis treatment.
Here are some additional tips:
- Ask about the center's admission process. What documentation do you need to provide? Is there a waiting list?
- Find out what the center's policies are on insurance and financial assistance. Will the center accept your insurance? Does the center offer financial assistance to patients who need it?
- Visit the center in person, if possible. This will give you a chance to meet the staff, see the facilities, and get a feel for the center's atmosphere.
- Talk to people who have been to the center. Ask them about their experiences and whether they would recommend the center to others.
Latest Free Rehab Centers Added/Updated in Nebraska:
127 South 37th Street
Lincoln, NE - 68510
Choices Offers the Following Help: Free Assessments for Problem/Pathological Gamblers Free consultations/interventions for problem gamblers and their families Mental Health Assessments Individual, Family & Marriage Counseling Substance Abuse Evaluations and Treatment (court approved individual, outpatient & intensive outpatient) .. see more
831 F Street
Geneva, NE - 68361
Substance abuse services are provided in an individual, family, and/or group setting. Clients, or others affected by substance abuse, seek or are referred for these services when their functioning is negatively impacted by the abuse of alcohol and/or other drugs and is causing problems in different areas of their lives ( financial, health, legal, e .. see more
1212 Ivy St.
Crete, NE - 68333
The substance abuse staff provides treatment to both adults and youth who experience difficulties with alcohol and/or drugs. Treatment is offered on an individual, family and group basis. Substance Abuse Evaluations and Education Groups are also available. .. see more
459 South 6th Street
Seward, NE - 68434
Blue Valley Behavioral Health is a private nonprofit organization that provides outpatient behavioral health services in 15 rural counties in Southeast Nebraska. Blue Valley Behavioral Health exists to provide quality professional outpatient behavioral healthcare to the rural service area in cooperation with other providers. Substance abu .. see more
835 South Burlington,
Hastings, NE - 68901
ALL STARS prevention program to prevent alcohol and drug use, violence, and other risky behaviors among youth. .. see more
1502 North 58th Street
Omaha, NE - 68104
Treatment services include outpatient, and intensive outpatient counseling. Services may include any combination of individual, group and family counseling. Treatment works at SODAT! The needs and strengths of every individual entering treatment are assessed. Upon admission, the client receives an individualized treatment plan that they develop wit .. see more
1001 Norfolk Avenue
Norfolk, NE - 68701
The Link Halfway House is for men who have successfully completed short term residential treatment for chemical dependency, but have demonstrated a need for continued treatment in a structured environment for an additional 9 to 12 months. The Link Recovery Houses are for men completing The Link Halfway House who may still be in need of additional .. see more
120 Wedgewood Drive
Lincoln, NE - 68510
St. Monica's is a behavioral health treatment organization dedicated to serving women. St. Monica's doesn't change lives. They give women a safe place and the skills they need to change their own lives. St. Monica's accepts women who are diagnosed with substance abuse and/or co-existing mental health issues and meet admissions criteria. St. Mon .. see more
1702 Nicholas Street
Omaha, NE - 68102
Siena Francis House provides a residential addiction recovery program, named Miracles Recovery Program. The Miracles Recovery Program is a residential addiction recovery program for persons who commit to take this major life step. Based on the traditional 12-Step recovery model, this program is open to any adult (19 years of age, or older) man .. see more
4229 North 90th Street
Omaha, NE - 68134
OneWorld Northwest provides substance abuse treatment services to adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to trauma related counseling, behavioral therapy, individual and group counseling, anger management, motivational interviewing and relapse prevention. Forms of payment accepted include cash or se .. see more
224 Main Street
Chadron, NE - 69337
Northeast Panhandle offer a personalized service to connect each individual to the best treatment option for their unique needs including drug rehab centers, inpatient drug rehab and dual diagnosis treatment centers. .. see more
7703 Serum Avenue
Omaha, NE - 68127
Valley Hope provides a quality continuum of comprehensive drug and alcohol treatment and related services, in a caring atmosphere and at a reasonable price, for all people experiencing problems with alcohol or other drug use. Services include both traditional Intensive Outpatient (IOP) treatment and an online program. .. see more
910 West Park Avenue
Norfolk, NE - 68701
The Mission of Womens Empowering Life Line, Inc. To promote the overall health, well-being, independence, and capabilities of adult women by providing behavioral health treatment and transitional services. It is the philosophy of the Womens Empowering Life Line, Inc. that all women in recovery from behavioral health disorders deserve to be t .. see more
4545 South 86th Street
Lincoln, NE - 68526
NMHC provides psychological care for children, adolescents, adults and families through individual, marital, family and group therapy. Individual and family counseling for a variety of issues including depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, chronic pain, sexual dysfunction, Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), couples counseling, trauma .. see more
4432 Sunrise Place
Columbus, NE - 68601
Seekers of Serenity Place recognizes chemical dependency as a biopsychosocial illness that requires a holistic treatment approach. Treatment incorporates an abstinence model from alcohol/drug usage, a strong 12-step study and relapse prevention focus, use of cognitive/behavioral/effective interventions and family programming. Individualized treatme .. see more
Search for Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7