Free Rehab Centers in Nevada: Find a Program That's Right for You
Looking for a free rehab center in Nevada? Our comprehensive list can help you find a program that's right for your needs and budget. We offer information on inpatient, outpatient, and residential rehab programs, as well as specialized programs for women, veterans, and people with co-occurring disorders.
What is free rehab?
Free rehab is a substance abuse treatment program that is offered at no cost to participants. These programs are typically funded by government grants, donations, and private insurance.
What types of free rehab programs are available in Nevada?
There are a variety of free rehab programs available in Florida, including:
- Inpatient rehab: Inpatient rehab programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need intensive treatment and support.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment on a part-time basis. This type of rehab is ideal for people who have a job or other commitments that prevent them from attending inpatient rehab.
- Residential rehab: Residential rehab programs provide housing and treatment in a community setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need a supportive environment to recover from addiction.
Choose from the links below to find a rehab center in Nevada
- Carson City (1)
- Elko (1)
- Ely (1)
- Gardnerville (2)
- Henderson (3)
- Las Vegas (11)
- Lovelock (1)
- North Las Vegas (2)
- Reno (7)
- Sparks (1)
- Yerington (1)
Tips on choosing a free rehab center in Nevada
- Make sure the center is accredited. Accreditation means that the center has met certain standards of quality and patient care. You can find accredited rehab centers by visiting the websites of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Check the center's track record. How long has the center been in operation? What is its success rate? You can find this information by reading online reviews or by contacting the center directly.
- Consider the center's treatment approach. Does the center offer a variety of treatment modalities, or does it focus on one approach? What is the center's philosophy on addiction treatment?
- Find out what the center's aftercare program is like. Aftercare is essential to long-term recovery. Make sure the center you choose offers a comprehensive aftercare program.
- Make sure the center is a good fit for you. Consider your individual needs and preferences when choosing a rehab center. For example, if you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you'll need to find a center that offers dual diagnosis treatment.
Here are some additional tips:
- Ask about the center's admission process. What documentation do you need to provide? Is there a waiting list?
- Find out what the center's policies are on insurance and financial assistance. Will the center accept your insurance? Does the center offer financial assistance to patients who need it?
- Visit the center in person, if possible. This will give you a chance to meet the staff, see the facilities, and get a feel for the center's atmosphere.
- Talk to people who have been to the center. Ask them about their experiences and whether they would recommend the center to others.
Latest Free Rehab Centers Added/Updated in Nevada:
3740 Idaho Street
Elko, NV - 89801
Vitality Unlimited Adult Residential services in a variety of comprehensive outpatient services all throughout Nevada. Outpatient is appropriate for those with less severe dependencies. It is also necessary for those receiving continuing care after undergoing residential treatment. Services include evaluations/assessments, intervention, DUI Diversi .. see more
1240 W Owens Ave
Las Vegas , NV - 89106
Building Resilience Community Center provides supportive and appropriate treatment for children, adolescents, adults and families. Building Resilience Community Center will prepare their clients to create healthy relationships that will prepare them to be socially, mentally, emotionally and physically fit for lifes everyday challenges. They wi .. see more
6655 West Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV - 89146
A Better Today is a substance abuse treatment facility that addresses a wide spectrum of drug and alcohol abuse problems. Utilizing individualized treatment, passionate therapists and a positive healing environment, we focus on providing comprehensive care that heals the mind, body, and soul. Each clients situation is unique deserving personalized .. see more
2465 East Twain Avenue
Las Vegas, NV - 89121
AAC offers a full spectrum of substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women, based upon individual needs as assessed through comprehensive evaluations at admission and throughout participation in their program. Their treatment facilities work with local healthcare providers to assess the unique detox needs of all clients. Once clients .. see more
3021 West Horizon Ridge Parkway
Henderson, NV - 89052
Seven Hills Hospital brings compassionate care to adults, adolescents, and seniors suffering from mental health issues, alcoholism and drug abuse. Their patients receive individualized treatment from their highly-skilled therapists and board certified psychiatrists. At Seven Hills they set a high standard of care and addiction rehabilitation, .. see more
2216 South 6th Street
Las Vegas, NV - 89104
We Cares rehabilitation program is 12 Step-based where house members are taught to identify character defects, take responsibility for their actions, and learn how to 'live life on life's terms' - not their own. Sobriety requires a complete lifestyle change, not just stopping substance abuse, whether alcohol or other drugs. Through positive peer .. see more
775 Fleischmann Way
Carson City, NV - 89703
Carson Tahoe Behavioral Health Services (BHS) offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services to help seniors, adults, adolescents and children dealing with mental health and substance abuse issues through compassionate, cost-effective care. The Behavioral Health team includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, marriage and family .. see more
6161 West Charleston Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV - 89146
Community Counseling Center offers individualized professional treatment that provides a continuum of care that includes Early Intervention, Outpatient Services, Intensive Outpatient Services and Aftercare. Their staff is highly trained and certified by the Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors. .. see more
1512 Highway 395
Gardnerville, NV - 89410
Certified substance abuse counselors provide strength-based services for clients struggling with the disease of addiction. Tahoe Youth and Family Serices strive to inspire clients to discover their own path to recovery in both individual and group counseling settings. Their staff is trained in evidence based strategies to provide prevention, in .. see more
3376 South Eastern Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV - 89030
New Beginnings Counseling Centers mission is to provide help to individuals, who are struggling with an addiction to opiates - heroin and pain pills. NBCC is an outpatient substance abuse clinic that offers several programs to help individuals overcome their addiction and become functioning and productive members of society. NBCC invites you to a .. see more
400 Newe View Drive
Ely, NV - 89301
Ely Health Station provides substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, relapse prevention, anger management, brief intervention approach, motivational interviewing, individual/group/family/marital counseling and m .. see more
900 West 1st Street
Reno, NV - 89503
Ridge House is the only statewide organization providing comprehensive re-entry services to former offenders. The Ridge House offers a wide range of services, all with one goal in mind: to empower their clients to become independent, contributing community members. They work with every client to: Establish stable living. .. see more
323 North Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV - 89101
WestCare Nevada Inc Community Involvement Center provides substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to intake and assessments, substance abuse treatment, prevention services, street outreach services and alcohol and drug support and education. Payment accepted for .. see more
704 Mill Street
Reno, NV - 89502
Bristlecone Family Resources is a private non-profit agency that provides northern Nevada with the most comprehensive addiction recovery treatment for nearly 50 years. If you're suffering from drug, alcohol, or gambling addiction and are ready to make a change, they're ready to walk with you on the road to recovery. They offer both intensive a .. see more
1512 US HWY. 395 N
Gardnerville, NV - 89410
Tahoe Youth & Family Services is a non-profit organization. The Mission of Tahoe Youth To promote the healthy development of children, families, and individuals in their community by providing counseling, mentoring and support programs. Current Services include: Individual & Family CounselingAdult Substance Abuse Counseling Indi .. see more
Search for Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7