The philosophy of treatment is based on the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous and lasts 90 calendar days. Clients participate in the program of Recovery Dynamics. Residents receive individual counseling, group counseling and attend inhouse 12-step meetings.
- Alcohol Dependency Support Groups
- Drug Dependency Support Groups
- Recovery Homes/Halfway Houses
- Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Facilities
- Substance Abuse Counseling
Financial assistance is on a sliding fee scale based off of income, also accepted is cash and self-payment.
For any additional questions, please contact the organization directly.
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.