About First Stop Recovery
- First Stop Recovery is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people addicted to alcohol and other drugs, not just to get sober but back and functioning in society.
- First Stop is the only nonprofit addiction center that dedicates itself to getting their clients job training and job placement as well.
- Monday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.
Looking for Addiction Treatment?
Call 1-866-972-0589 for help.
User questions & answersAre you familiar with First Stop Recovery? Help FreeRehabCenters.org users find out answers.
We publish all Helpful information.
What is your current addiction that you are seeking help for? How long have you been addicted to it?
Kratom, previously prescription opioids. Current addiction has lasted 4 years. Total I've been addicted to some kind of opioid for 9.5 of the last 10 years
Crystal meth and addicted for around 5 years
Have you ever been to a rehab facility before? How was it? What did you pay for treatment? (Let us also know the name of the treatment center)
Yes. Livengrin. It was a great experience but even after paying a $6000 copay, my insurance stopped paying halfway through treatment program
Yes 5 years ago Kirkbride
Do you have health insurance? Do you have a high deductible?
If you have any other information you would like us to know, please enter it here.
I work very hard but do not have health insurance and cannot afford the high cost of inpatient rehab while paying out of pocket
Have you ever had free rehab before? How did you get in to the program?
Do they accept ex felons?