18-month addiction recovery program that prepares participants to live drug-free independent lives. Includes modules on Lifeskills Education Career and Family Life Counseling as well as spiritual and emotional counseling through religious studies. Consists of 5 phases that assist the individual in successful reintegration into society.
Up to 85 men at a time participate in this 18 month long-term program that offers emotional and spiritual counseling, academic and Bible studies, and work therapies to help participants successfully reintegrate into society
Program Candidate Phase:
Before entering the phases, clients are evaluated, introduced to the program and assigned duties. Clients have initial health, psychological and educational screenings.
1. Orientation: Begin building relationships (1-3 months)
2. Stabilization: Develop structure and healthy habits (4-6 months)
3. Application: Growth, accountability (3-9 months)
4. Initiation: Develop support relationship; contribute to the community (3-6 months)
5. Independence: Transition to independent living; maintain support relationships (1-3 months)
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.