Interim House is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency that provides a continuum of comprehensive services to women with substance abuse and mental health issues.
Interim House serves approximately 150 clients each year through its 60 licensed outpatient service slots and 25-bed residential and halfway house program.
Services offered include:
- alcoholics anonymous and narcotics anonymous meetings
- addiction education
- alumnae meetings
- anger management groups
- art and dance therapy
- case management services
- dialectical behavioral therapy skills training group
- ged preparation
- hiv/aids education and support
- individual and group therapy
- job readiness preparation
- life skills & work readiness program
- medication assisted treatment (mat)
- meditation and mindfulness group
- nursing and health education services
- psychiatric services
- recreational and social activities
- relapse prevention services
- spirituality groups
- safety, affect management, grieving, emancipation (sage) trauma group
- therapeutic knitting and crocheting
- tobacco recovery group
- yoga, biking and fitness class
Services: Residential and Outpatient substance abuse service
Fees: Sliding Fee Scale
Insurances: Self pay, private insurance
Is this treatment center really free?
Most of the listings on this website are free; however, we decided it would also be helpful for our visitors to see sliding scale treatment centers and low cost rehab centers for low income persons.
Looking for Addiction Treatment?
Call 1-866-972-0589 for help.