Free Rehab Centers in District Of Columbia: Find a Program That's Right for You
Looking for a free rehab center in District Of Columbia? Our comprehensive list can help you find a program that's right for your needs and budget. We offer information on inpatient, outpatient, and residential rehab programs, as well as specialized programs for women, veterans, and people with co-occurring disorders.
What is free rehab?
Free rehab is a substance abuse treatment program that is offered at no cost to participants. These programs are typically funded by government grants, donations, and private insurance.
What types of free rehab programs are available in District Of Columbia?
There are a variety of free rehab programs available in Florida, including:
- Inpatient rehab: Inpatient rehab programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need intensive treatment and support.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment on a part-time basis. This type of rehab is ideal for people who have a job or other commitments that prevent them from attending inpatient rehab.
- Residential rehab: Residential rehab programs provide housing and treatment in a community setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need a supportive environment to recover from addiction.
Choose from the links below to find a rehab center in District Of Columbia
Tips on choosing a free rehab center in District Of Columbia
- Make sure the center is accredited. Accreditation means that the center has met certain standards of quality and patient care. You can find accredited rehab centers by visiting the websites of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Check the center's track record. How long has the center been in operation? What is its success rate? You can find this information by reading online reviews or by contacting the center directly.
- Consider the center's treatment approach. Does the center offer a variety of treatment modalities, or does it focus on one approach? What is the center's philosophy on addiction treatment?
- Find out what the center's aftercare program is like. Aftercare is essential to long-term recovery. Make sure the center you choose offers a comprehensive aftercare program.
- Make sure the center is a good fit for you. Consider your individual needs and preferences when choosing a rehab center. For example, if you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you'll need to find a center that offers dual diagnosis treatment.
Here are some additional tips:
- Ask about the center's admission process. What documentation do you need to provide? Is there a waiting list?
- Find out what the center's policies are on insurance and financial assistance. Will the center accept your insurance? Does the center offer financial assistance to patients who need it?
- Visit the center in person, if possible. This will give you a chance to meet the staff, see the facilities, and get a feel for the center's atmosphere.
- Talk to people who have been to the center. Ask them about their experiences and whether they would recommend the center to others.
Latest Free Rehab Centers Added/Updated in District Of Columbia:
1131 Spring Road NW
Washington, DC - 20010
La Casa Transitional Rehabilitation Program (TRP) provides transitional housing for English and Spanish speaking homeless men to help them achieve self-sufficiency. The program can serve up to 40 men who are 18 and older. All participants in the program receive an Individualized Service Plan (ISP). The ISP identifies goals that should be met .. see more
1525 14th Street Northwest
Washington, DC - 20005
With special expertise in treatment for LGBTQ-identified clients, Whitman-Walker Addiction Services (WWAS) offers a continuum of programs and services aimed at helping you meet your goals around substance misuse and addiction. From exploring managed use to committing to abstinence and recovery, WWAS group and individual treatment can assist you w .. see more
1818 New York Avenue NE
Washington, DC - 20002
Substance Abuse Treatment. Detox Outpatient treatment. Payment assistance available. Sliding fee scale treatment programs. .. see more
60 O Street NW
Washington, DC - 20001
Residential Treatment: SOME provides adult men and women the opportunity to receive long term treatment at SOME’s residential campus in West Virginia to focus on their individual growth and healing Safe House: At Kirwan House in DC, SOME provides a structured supportive environment to foster consistent engagement in outpatient service Outpati .. see more
915 Rhode Island Avenue NW
Washington, DC - 20001
Hillcrest Children and Family Center is a behavioral health care and social services agency that provides behavioral health treatment and prevention as well as community and family support services. We are a private non-profit organization. Substance Abuse Treatment. Co-occurring substance use and mental health treatment. Outpatient treatment. Pay .. see more
2100 New York Avenue Northeast
Washington, DC - 20002
Life Enhancement working collaboratively with metro-area partners, staff deliver a comprehensive range of care at the 136-bed facility, including individual and group counseling, skills for managing grief and anger, and training for independent living and meaningful employment. The six-month program at the center has a completion rate of over 85% a .. see more
2831 15th Street Northwest
Washington, DC - 20009
La Clinica del Pueblo's mission is to build a healthy Latino community through culturally appropriate health services, focusing on those most in need. La Clnica employs innovative, culturally and linguistically appropriate strategies that break down barriers to accessing health care and eliminates disparities in the health status of the Latino comm .. see more
508 Kennedy St. NW, 2nd Floor
Washington, DC - 20011
Hours of Operation: Day Rehabilitation - Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9AM - 4PM All Other Programs - Monday - Friday 9AM 5PM After hours on call for enrolled consumers/clients Day Rehabilitation Services provide clients with structured rehabilitation in group and individual settings. The program also features medication management assistance, therapy, .. see more
2041 Martin Luther King Avenue Southeast
Washington, DC - 20020
Family and Medical Counseling Service provides a wide variety of services in order to help patients over come addiction and other disabilities. Some of their services include Hepatitis, HIV and STD Treatment, prevention services, substance abuse counseling, individual, family and group therapy, primary medical care and more . Visit their webs .. see more
1400 Decatur Street Northwest
Washington, DC - 20011
Andromedas Mission To provide access to quality healthcare to everyone. They provide a substance abuse treatment program where group and individual counseling is available. Hours: Monday Friday: 9:00 AM 5:00 PM, Saturday: By appointment only, Sunday: Closed. Contact Andromeda Trans-cultural Health for more information. .. see more
Search for Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7