Free Rehab Centers in Montana: Find a Program That's Right for You
Looking for a free rehab center in Montana? Our comprehensive list can help you find a program that's right for your needs and budget. We offer information on inpatient, outpatient, and residential rehab programs, as well as specialized programs for women, veterans, and people with co-occurring disorders.
What is free rehab?
Free rehab is a substance abuse treatment program that is offered at no cost to participants. These programs are typically funded by government grants, donations, and private insurance.
What types of free rehab programs are available in Montana?
There are a variety of free rehab programs available in Florida, including:
- Inpatient rehab: Inpatient rehab programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need intensive treatment and support.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment on a part-time basis. This type of rehab is ideal for people who have a job or other commitments that prevent them from attending inpatient rehab.
- Residential rehab: Residential rehab programs provide housing and treatment in a community setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need a supportive environment to recover from addiction.
Choose from the links below to find a rehab center in Montana
- Anaconda (1)
- Billings (2)
- Bozeman (1)
- Butte (1)
- Choteau (1)
- Eureka (1)
- Forsyth (1)
- Fort Benton (1)
- Glasgow (1)
- Great Falls (3)
- Havre (1)
- Helena (1)
- Kalispell (2)
- Laurel (1)
- Marion (1)
- Missoula (3)
- Poplar (1)
- Superior (1)
Tips on choosing a free rehab center in Montana
- Make sure the center is accredited. Accreditation means that the center has met certain standards of quality and patient care. You can find accredited rehab centers by visiting the websites of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Check the center's track record. How long has the center been in operation? What is its success rate? You can find this information by reading online reviews or by contacting the center directly.
- Consider the center's treatment approach. Does the center offer a variety of treatment modalities, or does it focus on one approach? What is the center's philosophy on addiction treatment?
- Find out what the center's aftercare program is like. Aftercare is essential to long-term recovery. Make sure the center you choose offers a comprehensive aftercare program.
- Make sure the center is a good fit for you. Consider your individual needs and preferences when choosing a rehab center. For example, if you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you'll need to find a center that offers dual diagnosis treatment.
Here are some additional tips:
- Ask about the center's admission process. What documentation do you need to provide? Is there a waiting list?
- Find out what the center's policies are on insurance and financial assistance. Will the center accept your insurance? Does the center offer financial assistance to patients who need it?
- Visit the center in person, if possible. This will give you a chance to meet the staff, see the facilities, and get a feel for the center's atmosphere.
- Talk to people who have been to the center. Ask them about their experiences and whether they would recommend the center to others.
Latest Free Rehab Centers Added/Updated in Montana:
99 Mills Spring Road
Eureka, MT - 59917
Mills Spring Counseling PLLC provides a mixture of mental health and substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in a short term residential setting and outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, motivational interviewing, anger man .. see more
319 1st Avenue
Laurel, MT - 59044
Wellness Possibilities Inc provides a mixture of mental health and substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse prevention. P .. see more
307 East Park Street
Anaconda, MT - 59711
Western Montana Tri County Addictions Services provides a mixture of mental health and substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and re .. see more
1308 Franklin Street
Fort Benton, MT - 59422
TLC Recovery is a outpatient treatment facility providing counseling services for individuals with alcohol and drug addiction. Substance abuse is the main focus and those with co occurring diseases are treated and provided with a psychiatric referral.Fees are based off of a sliding scale. .. see more
521 4th Street
Havre, MT - 59501
Bullhock Community Health Center provide a wide range of services from routine preventative care, including immunizations, well child checks, and mens and womens health physicals, as well as management of acute and chronic diseases, dental care, mental health counseling, addiction counseling, and pharmacy services. .. see more
1093 Main Street
Forsyth, MT - 59327
Outpatient services are designed to assist the client with problems when hospitalization is not required. Clients receive outpatient services at all nine clinical offices to help the client better understand and cope with personal, family or vocational difficulties. This service, by far the largest of the Center, may be delivered to children or .. see more
500 15th Avenue South
Great Falls, MT - 59405
Benefits Behavioral Health Services provides hospital-based inpatient and outpatient programs for the assessment and treatment of mental, emotional and substance abuse disorders. The inpatient care unit includes six acute care beds and 14 intermediate care beds. Outpatient Services provide outpatient therapy, psychiatric partial hospitalization and .. see more
2310 North 7th Avenue
Bozeman, MT - 59715
The Adult Continuing Care program supports those who have successfully completed treatment (inpatient or outpatient) yet require additional treatment support. Participants attend a once-a-week group session and an individual session every other week. Sessions focus on relapse prevention, creating a healthy environment that supports recovery, .. see more
200 Heritage Way
Kalispell, MT - 59901
Kalispell Logan Health Behavioral Health formerly Pathways Treatment Center. Logan Health Behavioral Health (formerly Pathways Treatment Center), a department of Logan Health Medical Center, located in Kalispell, Montana, began its high standard of care when it opened its doors in 1994. We provide acute inpatient services for Montana clients who .. see more
830 West Central Avenue
Missoula, MT - 59801
The Chemical Dependency Program is designed to provide services for individuals who have problems associated with Substance Abuse or Dependency. It is their treatment philosophy that Chemical Dependency is a disease that not only impacts individuals, but also families as well as entire communities. Their goal it to reach as many of their Native com .. see more
1009 6th Avenue North
Glasgow, MT - 59230
SADS provides substance abuse treatment services in eight of the seventeen counties covered by Eastern Montana Community Mental Health Center. The services include an intensive outpatient program, which includes an evaluation, assessment, and/or referral, crisis intervention, prevention and education, and ACT/DUI and Minor in Possession classes. .. see more
445 Centennial Avenue
Butte, MT - 59701
Southwest MT Community Health Center provides a mixture of mental health and substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in a short term residential setting and outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, motivational interviewing .. see more
2040 Rosebud Drive
Billings, MT - 59102
Community Medical Services is a CARFaccredited addiction treatment program providing services in the form of outpatient medication-assisted treatment and private oneonone and group counseling, Intensive Out-Patient therapy (IOP) and Moral Recognition Therapy (MRT) to those seeking help with their substance use disorders. .. see more
1220 Poly Drive
Billings, MT - 59102
Outpatient care is often the first contact a patient or family member has with Rimrock. The broad range of Outpatient services New Choices offer meets the needs of all patients and often serves as a transition for patients from more intensive levels of care. The availability of walk-in assistance and easy accessibility to clinical evaluation is int .. see more
26 4th Street North
Great Falls, MT - 59401
Gateway Community Services is a non-profit organization providing outpatient addiction services to the residents of Cascade County for over 50 years. Gateway Community Services Mission To provide quality comprehensive community focused recovery based services addressing the prevention and treatment of substance use disorders. Ab .. see more
Search for Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7