Free Rehab Centers in Kansas: Find a Program That's Right for You
Looking for a free rehab center in Kansas? Our comprehensive list can help you find a program that's right for your needs and budget. We offer information on inpatient, outpatient, and residential rehab programs, as well as specialized programs for women, veterans, and people with co-occurring disorders.
What is free rehab?
Free rehab is a substance abuse treatment program that is offered at no cost to participants. These programs are typically funded by government grants, donations, and private insurance.
What types of free rehab programs are available in Kansas?
There are a variety of free rehab programs available in Florida, including:
- Inpatient rehab: Inpatient rehab programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need intensive treatment and support.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment on a part-time basis. This type of rehab is ideal for people who have a job or other commitments that prevent them from attending inpatient rehab.
- Residential rehab: Residential rehab programs provide housing and treatment in a community setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need a supportive environment to recover from addiction.
Choose from the links below to find a rehab center in Kansas
- Anthony (1)
- Augusta (1)
- Burlington (1)
- Colby (1)
- Columbus (1)
- Concordia (1)
- Dodge City (2)
- El Dorado (1)
- Ellsworth (1)
- Emporia (1)
- Fort Leavenworth (1)
- Fort Scott (1)
- Garden City (1)
- Great Bend (1)
- Hays (2)
- Hutchinson (1)
- Kansas City (6)
- Lawrence (1)
- Lenexa (1)
- Lola (1)
- Louisburg (1)
- Manhattan (1)
- Marienthal (1)
- Medicine Lodge (1)
- Mission (3)
- Neodesha (1)
- Newton (2)
- Olathe (5)
- Ottawa (1)
- Overland Park (2)
- Salina (3)
- Topeka (4)
- Wichita (18)
Tips on choosing a free rehab center in Kansas
- Make sure the center is accredited. Accreditation means that the center has met certain standards of quality and patient care. You can find accredited rehab centers by visiting the websites of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Check the center's track record. How long has the center been in operation? What is its success rate? You can find this information by reading online reviews or by contacting the center directly.
- Consider the center's treatment approach. Does the center offer a variety of treatment modalities, or does it focus on one approach? What is the center's philosophy on addiction treatment?
- Find out what the center's aftercare program is like. Aftercare is essential to long-term recovery. Make sure the center you choose offers a comprehensive aftercare program.
- Make sure the center is a good fit for you. Consider your individual needs and preferences when choosing a rehab center. For example, if you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you'll need to find a center that offers dual diagnosis treatment.
Here are some additional tips:
- Ask about the center's admission process. What documentation do you need to provide? Is there a waiting list?
- Find out what the center's policies are on insurance and financial assistance. Will the center accept your insurance? Does the center offer financial assistance to patients who need it?
- Visit the center in person, if possible. This will give you a chance to meet the staff, see the facilities, and get a feel for the center's atmosphere.
- Talk to people who have been to the center. Ask them about their experiences and whether they would recommend the center to others.
Latest Free Rehab Centers Added/Updated in Kansas:
2924 East Douglas Avenue
Wichita, KS - 67214
Knox Center Inc Services Description: Substance abuse treatment. Treatment received at location: Outpatient Types of patients treated: Adolescents, DUI/DWI offenders .. see more
520 Washington Street
Concordia, KS - 66901
Kerrs Counseling/Concordia provides substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse prevention. Payment accepted for these ser .. see more
323 North Kentucky
Lola, KS - 66749
Solid Ground Counseling LLC provides substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse prevention. Payment accepted for these serv .. see more
940 N Waco
Wichita, KS - 67203
SACK is a non-profit organization specializing in the prevention, treatment, and case management of individuals affected by substance abuse. SACK serves as a community resource provider to improve and support recovery alternatives through offering an impartial assessment and referral service. SACK is committed to assisting consumers through a cont .. see more
1611 South Rutan
Wichita, KS - 67218
At Recovery Service Council, Inc, they are focused on providing substance abuse treatment services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction they will do everything they can to meet your expectations. Fees/Costs may vary according client attendance, motivation, attitude, participation and/or ability to pay. Weekly fees may be extended du .. see more
205 South 4th Street
Manhattan, KS - 66502
Alcohol or drug addiction will become a progressive disease without proper treatment.The Restoration Center Inc., work to increase knowledge and awareness of substance use, address environmental barriers, and build long-term capacity within the community for addressing substance abuse as an individuals mental and physical condition, and social, emo .. see more
901 West Douglas Avenue
Wichita, KS - 67213
Valley Hope of Wichita offers a range of outpatient services for adults and their families affected by substance abuse. Treatment options include Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and IOP Plus, a combination of on-site and online care. For patients enrolled in the addiction treatment program, medication assisted treatment may be used when appropriate .. see more
509 East Elm Street
Salina, KS - 67401
No child deserves to be defined by a diagnosis. Whatever the issue that brings a child to Salina West, it is but a part of the individual. Lasting healing occurs when they meet the needs of the whole person psychologically, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. At Salina West, we focus their treatment on the person, providing individualized c .. see more
109 West 2nd Street
Ottawa, KS - 66067
Recovery Services Center (RSC) Ottawa provides substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse prevention. Payment accepted for th .. see more
939 North Main Street
Wichita, KS - 67203
The Wichita Treatment Center in Sedgwick county is a methadone clinic that provides medically supervised methadone maintenance and Suboxone (buprenorphine) detox treatment to individuals who are attempting to overcome an addiction to or dependence upon heroin or other opioids. To be eligible for this type of treatment at the Wichita Treatment Cente .. see more
4015 Southwest 21st Street
Topeka, KS - 66604
New Dawn Wellness & Recovery Center provides a wide range of treatment options to help you gain control over your life again. If you are struggling with alcohol addiction, reach out to their skilled professionals. They offer convenience, reliable help, and outstanding support through the process of breaking your addiction. Alcohol addiction .. see more
108 East Poplar Street
Olathe, KS - 66061
Assessment Services is approved to provide DUI and other alcohol and drug evaluations for the Johnson County District Court. They also provide substance abuse education classes and probation monitoring for first and second time DUI offenders. Assessment Services is also one of a select number of agencies that are approved to provide diversion monit .. see more
8911 East Orme Street
Wichita, KS - 67207
Psychiatric and Addiction Services is a group of mental health and chemical dependency treatment providers who function as a comprehensive treatment tram to deliver service in an outpatient setting. The view includes psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, therapists, registered nurses, substance abuse counselors and case managers. The team model allow .. see more
247 North Market Street
Wichita, KS - 67202
Higher Ground follows an empowerment philosophy promoting holistic wellness. Their innovative alcohol and drug treatment programs are designed to help participants improve self-esteem and self-worth, heal core traumas, learn life skills, gain control over addictive patterns, and restore family relationships. Their homelike facility provides a warm, .. see more
8645 College Boulevard
Overland Park, KS - 66210
Agape Christian Counseling provides substance abuse services specifically geared toward individuals who are involved in the legal system. They offer both group and individual counseling for substance abuse, as well as substance abuse evaluations. Their substance abuse treatment program is primarily built on cognitive-behavioral therapy, but they .. see more
Search for Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7