Free Rehab Centers in South Dakota: Find a Program That's Right for You
Looking for a free rehab center in South Dakota? Our comprehensive list can help you find a program that's right for your needs and budget. We offer information on inpatient, outpatient, and residential rehab programs, as well as specialized programs for women, veterans, and people with co-occurring disorders.
What is free rehab?
Free rehab is a substance abuse treatment program that is offered at no cost to participants. These programs are typically funded by government grants, donations, and private insurance.
What types of free rehab programs are available in South Dakota?
There are a variety of free rehab programs available in Florida, including:
- Inpatient rehab: Inpatient rehab programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need intensive treatment and support.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment on a part-time basis. This type of rehab is ideal for people who have a job or other commitments that prevent them from attending inpatient rehab.
- Residential rehab: Residential rehab programs provide housing and treatment in a community setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need a supportive environment to recover from addiction.
Choose from the links below to find a rehab center in South Dakota
- Aberdeen (1)
- Brookings (1)
- Hot Springs (1)
- Huron (1)
- Madison (1)
- Martin (1)
- Rapid City (7)
- Sioux Falls (8)
- Spearfish (1)
- Sturgis (2)
- Vale (1)
- Watertown (1)
- Winner (1)
Tips on choosing a free rehab center in South Dakota
- Make sure the center is accredited. Accreditation means that the center has met certain standards of quality and patient care. You can find accredited rehab centers by visiting the websites of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Check the center's track record. How long has the center been in operation? What is its success rate? You can find this information by reading online reviews or by contacting the center directly.
- Consider the center's treatment approach. Does the center offer a variety of treatment modalities, or does it focus on one approach? What is the center's philosophy on addiction treatment?
- Find out what the center's aftercare program is like. Aftercare is essential to long-term recovery. Make sure the center you choose offers a comprehensive aftercare program.
- Make sure the center is a good fit for you. Consider your individual needs and preferences when choosing a rehab center. For example, if you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you'll need to find a center that offers dual diagnosis treatment.
Here are some additional tips:
- Ask about the center's admission process. What documentation do you need to provide? Is there a waiting list?
- Find out what the center's policies are on insurance and financial assistance. Will the center accept your insurance? Does the center offer financial assistance to patients who need it?
- Visit the center in person, if possible. This will give you a chance to meet the staff, see the facilities, and get a feel for the center's atmosphere.
- Talk to people who have been to the center. Ask them about their experiences and whether they would recommend the center to others.
Latest Free Rehab Centers Added/Updated in South Dakota:
1520 Haines Avenue
Rapid City , SD - 57701
Addiction Recovery Center of the Black Hills (ARCBH) provides Intensive Outpatient Treatment services (IOP) for individuals who are struggling with problems associated with substance use and abuse, gambling addictions, and co-occurring disorders associated with substance use. There are two groups available for those struggling with addiction. .. see more
27048 Tallgrass Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD - 57108
The Mission of Tallgrass: To provide the greatest opportunity for individuals and families suffering from alcohol and drug addiction discover a new way of life by embracing a 12 step, spiritually based solution. They believe that connecting people to a spiritual experience through the-12 steps and that linking people to a fellowship and thei .. see more
19271 Highway 79
Vale, SD - 57788
Their program follows the ASAM admissions, continued stay and discharge criteria. Their treatment program is designed around an initial 90 day treatment plan. There are no guarantees as to the results of treatment. The program is classified as an ASAM level 3.1 clinically managed low-intensity residential treatment program for adult males .. see more
305 South State Street
Aberdeen, SD - 57401
Avera St. Lukes Hospital delivers comprehensive health care and extensive medical specialty services to residents of northeastern South Dakota and surrounding areas of Minnesota and North Dakota. At Avera St. Lukes, you benefit from evidence-based care, a strong focus on your safety and comfort while you stay with us, and the best possible outcomes .. see more
4000 South West Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD - 57109
The Glory House, is a residential reentry program for men and women who have been incarcerated and are trying to reenter into the community. The organization has many high-quality programs for the clients and a staff that implements the programming to help the clients reduce the risk factors they may encounter. They are accredited with the SD Depar .. see more
7020 Sunset Road
Brookings, SD - 57006
Their mission is the diagnosis and treatment of abuse and dependency related to alcohol and drugs as well as addressing the thinking errors associated with chemical dependency. First Step believe that alcoholism and drug addiction should be treated as a health issue ratherthan a moral issue, and their outpatient program allows individuals to remain .. see more
710 East Colorado Boulevard
Spearfish, SD - 57783
Services offered at Compass Point including screening for substance abuse, crisis intervention, individual and group therapy, intensive outpatient program, community prevention activities and more. Compass Point has been providing prevention, intervention and treatment services in the Northern Black Hills of South Dakota under the name of Norther .. see more
2901 East 57th Street
Sioux Falls, SD - 57108
The Counseling Resources Outpatient Substance Abuse Programs are designed for adults, ages 18 years and older, seeking a program to obtain education and explore alcohol or chemical use patterns. These programs are of variable length, typically 24-36 hours and are recommended for those who are not considered to be dependent on a chemical (alcohol .. see more
7511 South Louise Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD - 57108
While KeySolutions EAP does not offer detox or substance abuse treatment at their location, they are affiliated with Keystone Treatment Center in Canton, South Dakota. Keystone Treatment Center is an acclaimed alcohol, drug, and gambling treatment facility for adults, young adults and adolescents. On 30 acres of peaceful shaded lawns, Keystone .. see more
1205 East Saint James Street
Rapid City, SD - 57701
Addiction Recovery program provides care for youth ages 12 to 17 who have substance abuse issues and co-occurring disorders. They provide residential and after-school programs for youth struggling with addiction. The youth in these programs receive education and build positive coping skills for life. Families are welcome and encouraged to be .. see more
2519 West 8th Street
Sioux Falls, SD - 57104
Sioux Falls Treatment Center LLC provides substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, family and marital counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse preventi .. see more
103 East Omaha Street
Rapid City, SD - 57701
ROADS Inc provides substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, family and marital counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse prevention. Payment accepted f .. see more
914 NorthEast 3rd Street
Madison, SD - 57042
Community Counseling Services counselors are here to help guide and assist you through your journey to recovery. They offer various levels of care, but starting with an assessment to determine the level of care required to help you overcome substance abuse. Their treatment approach is based on the 12-step program of Alcoholics Anonymous and reality .. see more
1807 Williams Street
Sturgis, SD - 57785
Action for the Betterment of Our Community provides substance abuse treatment services to adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, marital and family counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse .. see more
204 Main Street
Martin, SD - 57551
Martin Addiction Recovery Center provides substance abuse treatment services to adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, marital and family counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse preventio .. see more
Search for Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7