Free Rehab Centers in Vermont: Find a Program That's Right for You
Looking for a free rehab center in Vermont? Our comprehensive list can help you find a program that's right for your needs and budget. We offer information on inpatient, outpatient, and residential rehab programs, as well as specialized programs for women, veterans, and people with co-occurring disorders.
What is free rehab?
Free rehab is a substance abuse treatment program that is offered at no cost to participants. These programs are typically funded by government grants, donations, and private insurance.
What types of free rehab programs are available in Vermont?
There are a variety of free rehab programs available in Florida, including:
- Inpatient rehab: Inpatient rehab programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need intensive treatment and support.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment on a part-time basis. This type of rehab is ideal for people who have a job or other commitments that prevent them from attending inpatient rehab.
- Residential rehab: Residential rehab programs provide housing and treatment in a community setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need a supportive environment to recover from addiction.
Choose from the links below to find a rehab center in Vermont
- Barre (1)
- Montpelier (1)
- Newport (1)
- Rutland (1)
- Saint Albans (1)
- Saint Johnsbury (1)
- South Burlington (1)
- Wallingford (1)
Tips on choosing a free rehab center in Vermont
- Make sure the center is accredited. Accreditation means that the center has met certain standards of quality and patient care. You can find accredited rehab centers by visiting the websites of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Check the center's track record. How long has the center been in operation? What is its success rate? You can find this information by reading online reviews or by contacting the center directly.
- Consider the center's treatment approach. Does the center offer a variety of treatment modalities, or does it focus on one approach? What is the center's philosophy on addiction treatment?
- Find out what the center's aftercare program is like. Aftercare is essential to long-term recovery. Make sure the center you choose offers a comprehensive aftercare program.
- Make sure the center is a good fit for you. Consider your individual needs and preferences when choosing a rehab center. For example, if you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you'll need to find a center that offers dual diagnosis treatment.
Here are some additional tips:
- Ask about the center's admission process. What documentation do you need to provide? Is there a waiting list?
- Find out what the center's policies are on insurance and financial assistance. Will the center accept your insurance? Does the center offer financial assistance to patients who need it?
- Visit the center in person, if possible. This will give you a chance to meet the staff, see the facilities, and get a feel for the center's atmosphere.
- Talk to people who have been to the center. Ask them about their experiences and whether they would recommend the center to others.
Latest Free Rehab Centers Added/Updated in Vermont:
1097 Hospital Drive
Saint Johnsbury, VT - 05819
BAART St. Johnsbury is a methadone and buprenorphine maintenance program that provides quality, individualized and comprehensive treatment to opioid dependent individuals. BAART incorporates a harm reduction model, pharmacotherapy and clinic specific interventions that include motivational interviewing and substance abuse counseling. They .. see more
1025 Airport Drive
South Burlington, VT - 05403
Centerpoint provides a full array of treatment & educational supports and programs to teens, young adults, and their families faced with emotional, behavioral, mental health, substance abuse, or special learning needs. Centerpoint clients receive a comprehensive plan of services that may include: Psychiatric and mental health ev .. see more
617 Comstock Road
Montpelier, VT - 05602
BAART Berlin provides comprehensive opioid addiction medication maintenance therapy supported by individual and group counseling, addressing recovery from many different angles, including relapse prevention, wellness, womens issues and peer support groups. They provide thorough medication monitoring, as their doctor is in the office five days a w .. see more
98 Church Street
Wallingford, VT - 5773
Serenity House, a component of Recovery House, Inc., is a private, non-profit residential substance abuse treatment center. They offer a full spectrum of services, which include: medically assisted detoxification, medical consultation, individual counseling, group therapy, educational groups, self-help groups, assistance in vocational and .. see more
475 Union Street
Newport, VT - 5855
BAART Newport is a medication-assisted treatment program that provides quality, individualized and comprehensive substance abuse treatment to opioid dependent individuals. BAART incorporates a harm reduction model, pharmacotherapy and clinic specific interventions that include motivational interviewing and substance use counseling. They are co .. see more
172 Fairfield Street
Saint Albans, VT - 05478
Howard Center Substance Abuse Treatment Services provides a broad range of quality programs and support to adolescents and adults who are experiencing the negative effects of the abuse of alcohol or other drugs. If you do not have insurance, they will work with you to help you access the services you need. .. see more
100 Hospitality Drive
Barre, VT - 05641
Central Vermont Substance Abuse Services provides substance abuse treatment for men and female adults in both an intensive and regular outpatient setting. Services provided include substance abuse treatment, trauma related counseling, behavioral therapy, treatment for gambling disorders, individual, group, family and couples counseling, motivation .. see more
78 S Main St
Rutland, VT - 05701
The Adult Mental Health Division of Rutland Mental Health Services offers a variety of programs and services which are designed to assist people in improving the quality of their lives. They encourage and support each individual to identify and attain his/her personal goals. They empower individuals to grow and gain greater independence. They provi .. see more
Search for Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7