Free Rehab Centers in Iowa: Find a Program That's Right for You
Looking for a free rehab center in Iowa? Our comprehensive list can help you find a program that's right for your needs and budget. We offer information on inpatient, outpatient, and residential rehab programs, as well as specialized programs for women, veterans, and people with co-occurring disorders.
What is free rehab?
Free rehab is a substance abuse treatment program that is offered at no cost to participants. These programs are typically funded by government grants, donations, and private insurance.
What types of free rehab programs are available in Iowa?
There are a variety of free rehab programs available in Florida, including:
- Inpatient rehab: Inpatient rehab programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need intensive treatment and support.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment on a part-time basis. This type of rehab is ideal for people who have a job or other commitments that prevent them from attending inpatient rehab.
- Residential rehab: Residential rehab programs provide housing and treatment in a community setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need a supportive environment to recover from addiction.
Choose from the links below to find a rehab center in Iowa
- Ames (1)
- Audubon (1)
- Burlington (2)
- Carroll (1)
- Cedar Rapids (2)
- Centerville (1)
- Clarinda (1)
- Clinton (1)
- Council Bluffs (1)
- Davenport (3)
- Denison (1)
- Des Moines (5)
- Dubuque (1)
- Humboldt (1)
- Independence (1)
- Iowa City (1)
- Los Angeles Californ (1)
- Marshalltown (1)
- Mason City (1)
- Mount Pleasant (1)
- Newton (1)
- Oskaloosa (1)
- Ottumwa (1)
- Sac City (1)
- Sigourney (1)
- Sioux City (1)
- Waterloo (1)
Tips on choosing a free rehab center in Iowa
- Make sure the center is accredited. Accreditation means that the center has met certain standards of quality and patient care. You can find accredited rehab centers by visiting the websites of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Check the center's track record. How long has the center been in operation? What is its success rate? You can find this information by reading online reviews or by contacting the center directly.
- Consider the center's treatment approach. Does the center offer a variety of treatment modalities, or does it focus on one approach? What is the center's philosophy on addiction treatment?
- Find out what the center's aftercare program is like. Aftercare is essential to long-term recovery. Make sure the center you choose offers a comprehensive aftercare program.
- Make sure the center is a good fit for you. Consider your individual needs and preferences when choosing a rehab center. For example, if you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you'll need to find a center that offers dual diagnosis treatment.
Here are some additional tips:
- Ask about the center's admission process. What documentation do you need to provide? Is there a waiting list?
- Find out what the center's policies are on insurance and financial assistance. Will the center accept your insurance? Does the center offer financial assistance to patients who need it?
- Visit the center in person, if possible. This will give you a chance to meet the staff, see the facilities, and get a feel for the center's atmosphere.
- Talk to people who have been to the center. Ask them about their experiences and whether they would recommend the center to others.
Latest Free Rehab Centers Added/Updated in Iowa:
1340 Mount Pleasant
Burlington, IA - 52601
The Iowa Department of Public Health licenses the Alcohol and Drug Dependency Services of Southeast Iowa (ADDS) to provide chemical dependency treatment services. Individuals and family members who experience the effects of alcohol and drug dependency may receive ADDS treatment services as well as those persons suffering from compulsive gambli .. see more
303 South 2nd Avenue West
Newton, IA - 50208
Integrated Treatment Services offers clients a one-stop delivery service system by offering a variety of outpatient evaluation and treatment programs including OWI evaluations and DUI classes, traditional and culture-specific substance abuse treatment programs African-Americans, socialization education, anger management, employment training program .. see more
1340 Mt. Pleasant Street
Burlington, IA - 52601
The residential treatment program at Alcohol & drug Dependency Services offers the following: The full residential treatment continuum including primary treatment, medically monitored and half way services are provided in a non hospital setting. Treatment is for males and females eighteen years of age or older. The residential treatm .. see more
601 Forest Avenue
Des Moines, IA - 50314
Urban Dreams is a state licensed substance abuse treatment center providing outpatient substance abuse treatment, assessments, group and individual counseling, state-approved OWI classes, and aftercare for adults and juveniles. Urban Dreams is a state accredited mental health treatment center that offers adult, youth, couples, individual, and fami .. see more
19 South 6th Street (515) 332-4843 -
Humboldt, IA - 50548
Community and Family Resources is dedicated to proactively assisting individuals, families, and communities achieve healthy behavior and lifestyle through advocacy, prevention, and treatment of substance abuse, problem gambling, and mental illness. Outpatient services focus on integrating people back into their families, jobs, and communities fol .. see more
2322 East Kimberly Road
Davenport, IA - 52807
Their services and programs are research-based and have been developed by experts who are on the cutting edge in the fields of prevention, abuse/addiction treatment, impaired driving, mental health issues, and positive lifestyle changes. They are committed to using the most effective tools available today. Rosecrance New Life is proud to be .. see more
133 E 2nd St
Des Moines, IA - 50309
Free adult rehab center. The Salvation Army's Adult Rehabilitation Centers provide spiritual, social and emotional assistance for men and women who have lost the ability to cope with their problems and provide for themselves. Each center offers residential housing, work, and group and individual therapy, all in a clean, wholesome environment. .. see more
2030 Keokuk Street
Iowa City, IA - 52240
Resolutions offers comprehensive assessments to help you identify how substance use is negatively impacting your life. They also help you evaluate if you are in need of additional treatment by gathering information that includes; substance abuse history, psychiatric history, family history, social history, health history, and legal history. Service .. see more
4014 Kingman Blvd.
Des Moines, IA - 50311
Sober house for Women, 60 to 90 Days program. The purpose of this program is to provide a home-like, supportive environment, combined with the best in therapeutic recovery services to chemically dependent women who desire a way of life free from their dependency. Twelve Transitional Housing apartments: ten with two bedrooms and two with three .. see more
1409 Clark Street
Des Moines, IA - 50314
House of Mercy is dedicated to making the community a healthier place. This commitment includes providing vital housing, health, wellness, and human services to those for whom access to care/services is difficult. Towards this end, House of Mercy offers substance-related/addictive disorders treatment and mental health programs to individuals and fa .. see more
320 North Eisenhower Avenue, P.O. Box 1338
Mason City, IA - 50402
Prairie Ridge Integrated Behavioral Healthcare is committed to providing services and programs anchored by the values of dignity and respect for their clients and staff. With over forty years of experience, Prairie Ridge utilizes the most effective evidence-based programs and processes. There is a strong commitment to professionalism and training b .. see more
515 East Broadway
Council Bluffs, IA - 51503
Outpatient active treatment for adults and adolescents and long-term aftercare support that includes family and individual therapy and gender-specific groups. The dual-diagnosis approach provides on-site mental health evaluation and treatment, psychiatric evaluation, medication management, and 24-hour emergency access. Eligibility: Ser .. see more
Denison, IA - 51442
Jackson has a 35-year history in the Sioux-land community of helping families recover from their substance abuse, addictions, and co-occurring disorders. Their highly-trained staff strives to bring love and hope to adults and their families who are struggling with addiction. They have developed a treatment model where patients mentor, care, he .. see more
799 Main Street, Suite 110
Dubuque, IA - 52001
SASC provides a full range of evaluations and treatment services for individuals and families experiencing problems due to the use of alcohol and other drugs. Services include outpatient treatment, individual, family and group counseling, early intervention programs for adolescents and their parents, community outreach and educational programs and .. see more
109 North Tracy Street
Audubon, IA - 50025
New Opportunities provides counseling, assessment and referral services for adults and adolescents experiencing problems in their life due to substance abuse or addiction. Counseling is available on an individual or group basis and is also available to family members and/or friends. All services are provided by trained professionals and certifi .. see more
Search for Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7