Free Rehab Centers in North Dakota: Find a Program That's Right for You
Looking for a free rehab center in North Dakota? Our comprehensive list can help you find a program that's right for your needs and budget. We offer information on inpatient, outpatient, and residential rehab programs, as well as specialized programs for women, veterans, and people with co-occurring disorders.
What is free rehab?
Free rehab is a substance abuse treatment program that is offered at no cost to participants. These programs are typically funded by government grants, donations, and private insurance.
What types of free rehab programs are available in North Dakota?
There are a variety of free rehab programs available in Florida, including:
- Inpatient rehab: Inpatient rehab programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need intensive treatment and support.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment on a part-time basis. This type of rehab is ideal for people who have a job or other commitments that prevent them from attending inpatient rehab.
- Residential rehab: Residential rehab programs provide housing and treatment in a community setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need a supportive environment to recover from addiction.
Choose from the links below to find a rehab center in North Dakota
- Belcourt (1)
- Bismarck (4)
- Devils Lake (2)
- Dickinson (2)
- Fargo (4)
- Fort Totten (1)
- Grafton (1)
- Grand Forks (3)
- Jamestown (2)
- Minot (4)
- Parshall (1)
- Rolla (1)
- Williston (3)
Tips on choosing a free rehab center in North Dakota
- Make sure the center is accredited. Accreditation means that the center has met certain standards of quality and patient care. You can find accredited rehab centers by visiting the websites of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Check the center's track record. How long has the center been in operation? What is its success rate? You can find this information by reading online reviews or by contacting the center directly.
- Consider the center's treatment approach. Does the center offer a variety of treatment modalities, or does it focus on one approach? What is the center's philosophy on addiction treatment?
- Find out what the center's aftercare program is like. Aftercare is essential to long-term recovery. Make sure the center you choose offers a comprehensive aftercare program.
- Make sure the center is a good fit for you. Consider your individual needs and preferences when choosing a rehab center. For example, if you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you'll need to find a center that offers dual diagnosis treatment.
Here are some additional tips:
- Ask about the center's admission process. What documentation do you need to provide? Is there a waiting list?
- Find out what the center's policies are on insurance and financial assistance. Will the center accept your insurance? Does the center offer financial assistance to patients who need it?
- Visit the center in person, if possible. This will give you a chance to meet the staff, see the facilities, and get a feel for the center's atmosphere.
- Talk to people who have been to the center. Ask them about their experiences and whether they would recommend the center to others.
Latest Free Rehab Centers Added/Updated in North Dakota:
311 South 4th Street
Grand Forks, ND - 58201
Drake Counseling Services Inc provides services to help individuals overcome substance abuse disorders. .. see more
520 3rd Street Northwest
Jamestown, ND - 58402
South Central Human Service Center Chemical Dependency Program provides substance abuse treatment services for persons with substance abuse dependency. Their services are offered in a residential, outpatient, long term residential and intensive outpatient settings . The types of payment they accept include cash or self payment, medicaid, medica .. see more
1705 4th Avenue Northwest
Minot, ND - 58703
Cornerstone Addiction Services provides substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, family and marital counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse prevention .. see more
1237 West Divide Avenue
Bismarck, ND - 98367
West Central Human Service Center is one of eight regional human service centers within the North Dakota Department of Human Services designed to provide a wide range of human services. The primary treatment services is a structured treatment program provided for chemically dependent persons of all ages and their families, the program includes i .. see more
721 East Highland Drive
Williston, ND - 58801
Choice Recovery Counseling provides individuals with multiple services, including Substance Abuse Professional Evaluations. This is an evaluation requiring the appropriate documentation in the Return to Duty process governed by Federal Regulations and Safety Sensitive guidelines of the DOT. The evaluation is as comprehensive as a typical ch .. see more
123 15th Street North
Fargo, ND - 58102
Centres residential services provide a supportive and structured living environment in which general counseling, drug testing, intensive monitoring, and chemical dependency and other treatment services are provided to adults who can benefit from a cognitive behavioral approach. The transitional residential facilities are staffed on a twenty-four ho .. see more
101 East Broadway Avenue
Bismarck, ND - 58501
All the services they offer are available in their single location, so there is no stress to you or your family in having to go to multiple places to get the care you need. Bismarck is a community of about 50,000 people, located in central North Dakota along the Missouri River. Their facility contains a 12-bed residential unit with an outdoor seren .. see more
1407 24th Avenue South
Grand Forks, ND - 58201
Start Somewhere Counseling Services is a private practice counseling agency in Grand Forks, ND, specializing in substance abuse assessment, education, and outpatient treatment that meets requirements for court, probation, department of transportation, and more. Outpatient treatment services vary based on client needs which may include a combination .. see more
7527 Ephraim Hill Road
Fort Totten, ND - 58335
Spirit Lake Nation Recovery and Wellness Program provides substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, family and marital counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and r .. see more
905 East Interstate Avenue
Bismarck, ND - 58503
Residential services at New Freedom Center treat addiction with a holistic approach. In their residential setting, guests receive a variety of services to assist with recovery in the physical, the spiritual and the psychological aspects of their lives. Services offered to those in residential treatment include: group therapy, individual the .. see more
1105 Sheldon Souray
Belcourt, ND - 58316
30 days FREE. 5th Generation Healing Center in North Dakota State License treatment program. The 5th Generation Healing Center is located in on the Turtle Mountain Indian Reservation in Belcourt North Dakota. 5th Generation Healing Center helps those suffering from the ill effect of alcoholism and/or drug addiction. The facility has (10) .. see more
407 3rd Street Southeast
Minot, ND - 58701
Trinity Addiction Services provides substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, family and marital counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse prevention. Paym .. see more
1510 2nd Avenue West
Williston, ND - 58801
The mission of Montgomery Counseling Service, PLLC is committed to providing quality, individualized, effective outpatient and intensive addiction treatment services in Williston, ND to individuals and families affected by substance abuse. Montgomery Counseling Service, PLLC believe that persons with substance abuse problems can learn to manage t .. see more
1809 South Broadway
Minot, ND - 58701
Goodman Addiction Services provides substance abuse treatment services for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, trauma related counseling, individual and group counseling, family and marital counseling, motivational interviewing, anger management and relapse prevention. Paym .. see more
141 3rd Street West
Dickinson, ND - 58601
ADAPT focuses on the practice and acquisition of skills so that each individual has the opportunity to bring about positive change in their lifestyle. They provide services such as licensed addiction counseling, outpatient treatment services, aftercare services, drug screenings, substance abuse prevention, relapse prevention, anger management, voca .. see more
Search for Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7