Free Rehab Centers in Rhode Island: Find a Program That's Right for You
Looking for a free rehab center in Rhode Island? Our comprehensive list can help you find a program that's right for your needs and budget. We offer information on inpatient, outpatient, and residential rehab programs, as well as specialized programs for women, veterans, and people with co-occurring disorders.
What is free rehab?
Free rehab is a substance abuse treatment program that is offered at no cost to participants. These programs are typically funded by government grants, donations, and private insurance.
What types of free rehab programs are available in Rhode Island?
There are a variety of free rehab programs available in Florida, including:
- Inpatient rehab: Inpatient rehab programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need intensive treatment and support.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment on a part-time basis. This type of rehab is ideal for people who have a job or other commitments that prevent them from attending inpatient rehab.
- Residential rehab: Residential rehab programs provide housing and treatment in a community setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need a supportive environment to recover from addiction.
Choose from the links below to find a rehab center in Rhode Island
- Cranston (1)
- East Providence (1)
- Greenville (1)
- Middletown (1)
- Narragansett (1)
- Pawtucket (1)
- Providence (8)
- Riverside (1)
- Wakefield (1)
- Warwick (5)
- West Warwick (1)
- Woonsocket (4)
- Wyoming (1)
Tips on choosing a free rehab center in Rhode Island
- Make sure the center is accredited. Accreditation means that the center has met certain standards of quality and patient care. You can find accredited rehab centers by visiting the websites of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Check the center's track record. How long has the center been in operation? What is its success rate? You can find this information by reading online reviews or by contacting the center directly.
- Consider the center's treatment approach. Does the center offer a variety of treatment modalities, or does it focus on one approach? What is the center's philosophy on addiction treatment?
- Find out what the center's aftercare program is like. Aftercare is essential to long-term recovery. Make sure the center you choose offers a comprehensive aftercare program.
- Make sure the center is a good fit for you. Consider your individual needs and preferences when choosing a rehab center. For example, if you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you'll need to find a center that offers dual diagnosis treatment.
Here are some additional tips:
- Ask about the center's admission process. What documentation do you need to provide? Is there a waiting list?
- Find out what the center's policies are on insurance and financial assistance. Will the center accept your insurance? Does the center offer financial assistance to patients who need it?
- Visit the center in person, if possible. This will give you a chance to meet the staff, see the facilities, and get a feel for the center's atmosphere.
- Talk to people who have been to the center. Ask them about their experiences and whether they would recommend the center to others.
Latest Free Rehab Centers Added/Updated in Rhode Island:
203 Concord Street
Pawtucket, RI - 02860
Center for Treatment and Recovery, a methadone clinic in Rhode Island, provides recovery tools for people with opiate addiction. During this process they will respect the individual needs of the patients and the community. All services provided are in accordance with best practice, reinforcing self-worth and dignity in a respectful manner whereby .. see more
201 Pitman Street
Providence, RI - 02906
The Salvation Army's Adult Rehabilitation Centers (ARCs) provide spiritual, social, and emotional assistance for men and women who have lost the ability to cope with their problems and provide for themselves. A seven-phase program provides residents with the opportunity to regain self-respect and acquire the moral and spiritual principles of con .. see more
160 Narragansett Avenue
Providence, RI - 02907
The Journey offers experienced medical staff to assure safe and effective medication administration throughout your treatment.The treatment team, comprised of doctors, nurses, counselors and physician assistants will assist you in developing and achieving individualized, solution focused treatment goals. Their counselors are involved in continu .. see more
80 East Street
Cranston, RI - 02920
Stanley Street Treatment and Resources (SSTAR) is a non-profit health care and social service agency. They provide a wide range of mental health and substance abuse treatment services to people throughout the communities of Southeastern Massachusetts. All of their substance abuse and mental health programs are licensed by the Massachusetts Depa .. see more
15 Bakers Pines Road
Wyoming, RI - 02898
Roads to Recovery: Women is a residential program developed specifically for women in recovery. Located in Wyoming, RI, the program focuses on meeting the unique needs of women in recovery, such as trauma, domestic violence, developing positive relationships, pregnancy health, employment and education and parenting skills. .. see more
50 Health Lane
Warwick, RI - 02886
The Kent Center's mission is to improve the quality of life for men, women, children and families facing behavioral health challenges. Through a wide range of mental health, substance abuse and trauma-informed programs, and with the commitment of experienced and dedicated professionals, they are assisting people in their recovery. .. see more
55 Hope Street
Providence, RI - 02906
Family Service of Rhode Island is a Office-based mental health counseling, including psychiatric care, is available to adults, as well as children at our 55 Hope Street, Providence location. There are also other options available for adults in our counseling programs. .. see more
66 Pavilion Avenue
Providence, RI - 02905
Discovery Houses dedicated staff and proven national, outpatient addiction treatment program have been dedicated to saving lives since 1989. They provide professional confidential treatment ensuring that every patient receives the highest level of individualized care. For more than 20 years they have been committed to refining their systems of .. see more
610 Wampanoag Trail
Riverside, RI - 02915
East Bay Community Action Program (EBCAP) is a private, non-profit 501 (c) (3) corporation that provides a wide array of health and human services to the residents of Rhode Islands east bay including the municipalities of East Providence, Barrington, Warren, Bristol, Little Compton, Tiverton, Portsmouth, Middletown, Newport and Jamestown. As part o .. see more
268 Kingstown Road
Narragansett, RI - 02882
The galilee mission, inc. founded in 1984 is a non-profit organization that has been providing recovery and hope to adult males who are dependent on drugs and/or alcohol and are in need of residential or other social services. Their focus is to get the resident back on track, employed, communicating with their loved ones and active in the communi .. see more
200 Butler Drive
Providence, RI - 02906
Providence Center Symmetry/Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient provides a mixture of mental health and substance abuse treatment programs for adult men and women in an outpatient setting. These services include but are not limited to behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, case management, trauma related counseling, individual and group c .. see more
2756 Post Road
Warwick, RI - 2886
All outpatient services in Kent Center begin with a comprehensive assessment that applies equal significance to potential issues of mental illness, substance abuse and trauma (behavioral health). Using this approach, our specially trained clinicians work in partnership with the client and their family members to develop a treatment plan. The prim .. see more
58 Hamlet Avenue
Woonsocket, RI - 2895
Tri Hab Dv of Gateway Healthcare Services Description: Substance abuse treatment. Treatment received at location: Outpatient Types of patients treated: Women .. see more
127 Johnny Cake Hill Road
Middletown, RI - 2842
The Mission of Newport County Community Mental Health Center, Inc., Is the provision of quality, comprehensive, professional behavioral health services to individuals, to families, and to the community that: incorporate the principles and values of recovery orientation in service delivery; that are culturally sensitive and competent in applicatio .. see more
79 Asylum Street
Woonsocket, RI - 2895
Tri Hab Inc Services Description: Substance abuse treatment, Buprenorphine Services. Treatment received at location: Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days) Types of patients treated: Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Men .. see more
Search for Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7