Free Rehab Centers in Oregon: Find a Program That's Right for You
Looking for a free rehab center in Oregon? Our comprehensive list can help you find a program that's right for your needs and budget. We offer information on inpatient, outpatient, and residential rehab programs, as well as specialized programs for women, veterans, and people with co-occurring disorders.
What is free rehab?
Free rehab is a substance abuse treatment program that is offered at no cost to participants. These programs are typically funded by government grants, donations, and private insurance.
What types of free rehab programs are available in Oregon?
There are a variety of free rehab programs available in Florida, including:
- Inpatient rehab: Inpatient rehab programs provide 24-hour care in a residential setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need intensive treatment and support.
- Outpatient rehab: Outpatient rehab programs provide treatment on a part-time basis. This type of rehab is ideal for people who have a job or other commitments that prevent them from attending inpatient rehab.
- Residential rehab: Residential rehab programs provide housing and treatment in a community setting. This type of rehab is ideal for people who need a supportive environment to recover from addiction.
Choose from the links below to find a rehab center in Oregon
- Astoria (1)
- Beaverton (2)
- Bend (1)
- Brookings (1)
- Christmas Valley (1)
- Corvallis (2)
- Enterprise (1)
- Eugene (7)
- Gladstone (1)
- Info@ugmp (1)
- Klamath Falls (3)
- La Grande (1)
- Madras (2)
- Medford (2)
- Milwaukie (1)
- Newport (1)
- Ontario (1)
- Pendleton (1)
- Phoenix (1)
- Portland (12)
- Redmond (2)
- Roseburg (1)
- Salem (4)
- Sandy (1)
- Staten Island (1)
- The Dalles (1)
- Tillamook (1)
- Warm Springs (1)
- Woodburn (1)
Tips on choosing a free rehab center in Oregon
- Make sure the center is accredited. Accreditation means that the center has met certain standards of quality and patient care. You can find accredited rehab centers by visiting the websites of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Check the center's track record. How long has the center been in operation? What is its success rate? You can find this information by reading online reviews or by contacting the center directly.
- Consider the center's treatment approach. Does the center offer a variety of treatment modalities, or does it focus on one approach? What is the center's philosophy on addiction treatment?
- Find out what the center's aftercare program is like. Aftercare is essential to long-term recovery. Make sure the center you choose offers a comprehensive aftercare program.
- Make sure the center is a good fit for you. Consider your individual needs and preferences when choosing a rehab center. For example, if you have a co-occurring mental health disorder, you'll need to find a center that offers dual diagnosis treatment.
Here are some additional tips:
- Ask about the center's admission process. What documentation do you need to provide? Is there a waiting list?
- Find out what the center's policies are on insurance and financial assistance. Will the center accept your insurance? Does the center offer financial assistance to patients who need it?
- Visit the center in person, if possible. This will give you a chance to meet the staff, see the facilities, and get a feel for the center's atmosphere.
- Talk to people who have been to the center. Ask them about their experiences and whether they would recommend the center to others.
Latest Free Rehab Centers Added/Updated in Oregon:
404 Northwest 23rd Street
Corvallis, OR - 97330
Yes House Services Description: Substance abuse treatment, Detoxification. Treatment received at location: Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less), Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days), Outpatient, Partial hospitalization/day treatment Types of patients treated: Adolescents .. see more
460 Lancaster Drive Northeast
Salem, OR - 97301
The Center for Addiction & Counseling Services, LLC, provides professional,comprehensive, and supportive services to meet the needs of people with substance abuse and/or mental health issues. They specialize in substance abuse and mental health services with adults,women,adolescents, victims of domestic and sexual violence, trauma survivors an .. see more
905 Main Street
Klamath Falls, OR - 97601
Full Circle Healing provides high quality integrated health, counseling and wellness services to support the community. Some of the services they offer include individual therapy, family counseling, drug and alcohol treatment and more. .. see more
944 West 5th Avenue
Eugene, OR - 97402
Alcohol & Addictions Program serves the needs of youth and adults who self-identify as Latinos. Staff offers this service in a manner that affirms the persons culture and effectively addresses language and communication barriers. Services reflect the norms, values, and beliefs inherent to the clients cultural identity. Program offers .. see more
18000 Webster Road
Gladstone, OR - 97027
Northwest Behavioral Healthcare Services is an adolescent, residential treatment program for mental health and substance abuse programs. Northwest Behavioral Healthcare Services provides residential services to troubled youth, ages 12 to 17. The staff of Northwest has shown itself to be successful with those more difficult to treat --- especi .. see more
87127 Christmas Valley Highway
Christmas Valley, OR - 97641
Lake County Mental Health is a team of service professionals partnering with the community, families and individuals to improve the mental and behavioral health of the citizens of Lake County. .. see more
350 East 11th Avenue
Eugene, OR - 97401
Chrysalis provides innovative outpatient services for adults over 18 who need alcohol or drug abuse treatment as well as mental health services. The program consists of groups, drug education classes, couples and individual counseling, medical reviews, drug screening and aftercare. Chrysalis is fully licensed by the State of Oregon and provides .. see more
341 East 12th Avenue
Eugene, OR - 97401
White Bird Clinic provides a wide variety of services ranging from medical and dental clinics to homeless case management and counseling. Case management has 24 hours free crisis intervention service which includes phone and walk in support crisis intervention, mental health information and referral and transportation assistance for people with men .. see more
200 SE 7th Ave
Portland, OR - 97214
The Women's Residential Center (WRC) provides trauma-informed integrated chemical dependency and mental health services in a residential setting to women involved in the criminal justice system. The WRC helps women and their families overcome a variety of challenges, rebuild their lives, and re-enter their communities as healthy, productive indiv .. see more
777 Seaview Avenue -
Staten Island, OR - 10305
The South Beach Addiction Treatment Center (SBATC) opened in January 1975 and has consistently, effectively and efficiently served the people of Staten Island and South Western Brooklyn. SBATC is a 30 bed facility, providing short term inpatient rehabilitation to men and women who are suffering from specific physical, psychological, social and sp .. see more
1233 Veterans Street
Warm Springs, OR - 97761
Warm Springs Community Counseling provides mental health and substance abuse assessments and can provide results to Courts, school, probation/parole and other agencies with permission of the client.Community Counseling also offers individual and group counseling services to children, youth and adults at no charge and provide a 24 hour/7 days per we .. see more
906 Main Avenue
Tillamook, OR - 97141
The Tillamook Family Counseling Center (TFCC) is a comprehensive behavioral health services provider serving youth, adults and their families across Tillamook County. At sometime in their lives they all experience challenging and difficult times. Professional help can result in a discovery of new options, new skills, a fresh approach to some o .. see more
207 Southwest 1st Street
Enterprise, OR - 97828
They provide residential services to folks with Severe and Persistent Mental Illness who are also medically fragile. They have two facilities in Wallowa County. They have an 11 bed facility in Wallowa and a 5 bed facility in Joseph. They provide 24/7 nursing, medication management, case management, skills training and activity therapy. T .. see more
195 West 12th Avenue
Eugene, OR - 97401
The Mission of Willamette Family, Inc. To provide readily accessible, quality mental health and substance abuse/addiction care for men, women, youth, and families in an atmosphere that promotes compassion, healing, respect and well-being for all. They provide services for both men and women in residential and outpatient. Family se .. see more
17 Southwest Frazer Avenue
Pendleton, OR - 97801
The Mission of Umatilla County To help people and their families move closer towards a life of health, hope and recovery.Their vision is expedited behavioral health services that will be delivered to all in need, by a team of caring, sincere, highly trained and passionate professionals. Services include alcohol/drug treatment screening and asse .. see more
Search for Free Rehab Centers
Get Help With Addiction
Call Toll-Free To:
- Discover Free & Other Options
- Speak To Someone Now
- Find Addiction Help 24/7